Mccoy..

Ryan POV

Me: thanks mom." I said closing the door, my mom was off today and was able to take me to school today. Fixing my curls, I made sure my bun was cute and my little hoop earrings weren't tangled in between.

Holding my books close to my chest, I walked into the school building. Coming to my locker, I placed my notebooks inside when a soft hand rubbed my waist. Smirking I closed my locker to see Mccoy looking down at me.

Mccoy: back to school I see." he smiled.

Me: I am, you seem happy to see me." I said, smiling back. His perfectly white teeth sat nicely on his lips as he bit them at me.

Mccoy: here let me help you." he said, grabbing my books. I hesitated but let him take my books.

Mccoy: what's your class?"

Me: English."

Mccoy: aight come on, let me walk you." he said. I smiled a little as I led the way.

Mccoy: so tell me, how does it feel to be the new girl." he said as we walked.

Me: it's something different, new friends, new people, new setting. I'm still getting use to it." he said. We walked past Maurice and Dion, and I could feel the tension as Mccoy smirked at them.

They glared him down as he placed his hand around my shoulders, I frowned but didn't move his hand as he walked me to class. As we got to the door, he handed me my books.

Mccoy: Come with me during lunch today." he smoothed.

Me: I usually ride with Senia and them."

Mccoy: come on, one ride. We can get to know each other more. Just for today, and then the rest of the week I won't bother you to come." he smirked.

Me:...fine, I'll come with you today. ONLY today." I emphasized. He laughed and started to walk backwards.

Mccoy: that's all asked." he said. He turned on his heels and left, and for some reason my cheeks blushed over. Coming into class, I could see the girls looking at me weirdly.

Me: what?" I said sitting down.

Senia: so you talk to Mccoy?" she frowned.

Me:..no I wouldn't say that."

Senia: girl he carried your books for you to class." she glared.

Me: okay maybe, he is really sweet you guys." I defended.

Nique: yeah, the Mccoy we know is an asshole."

Me: yea yea you just saying that because he doesn't get along with the boys." I said rolling my eyes.

China: girl there is a reason why they don't get along. Mccoy's crew, and our boys will never get along. Not after what Mccoy did."

Me: what Mccoy did?" I frowned.

She was about to answer when the boys walked in, they sat down in there seats as soon as the bell rang.

Maurice POV

Ace: so homeboy really walked her to class, with her books?" he said. I gritted my teeth as we walked to class.

Dion: hell yea."

Ace: he just trynna fuck." he snapped.

Dion: hell yeah he is, when have we ever seen Mccoy, carry a girls books to class for her?"

Splain: never."

Dion: exactly."

Ace: but he did that because he know Ryan ain't like these other bitches."