Confusion and Lust

Maurice POV

Me: fuck Lori." I said as she sucked me up. She smirked at me as my toes curled. I felt myself relax as she made me release. She cleaned me up and crawled on top of me.

Lori: you forgive me now?" she said kissing my chest. I was still upset with her for yesterday but I would accept this apology.

Me: nah, I ain't mad at you girl." I said rubbing her hips. She climbed off of me and put her shirt back on as she stood in the window. I sat up and pulled my draws up as she gasped.

Lori: you have to be fucking kidding me!" she yelled.

Me: what Loriane." I said getting up. She froze at the window and I stood behind her and raised my eyebrows.

We watched as Ryan waved at her mother goodbye and hopped down the steps. She walked up the driveway and I bit my lip as she swayed her thick hips up the driveway.

Lori: she can't even wear that to school!" she whined. From the back she looked so damn good, and I put my smirk away as Lori turned around.

Lori: she's your fucking neighbor!" she yelled at me.

Me: baby, how the hell am I supposed to know?"

Lori: what the fuck you mean, she's been at school for 2 days now, how have you not seen her leave her house?"

Me: because I don't be looking for her !" I yelled back.

Lori: your lying." she said snatching her stuff off the bed.

Me: how the fuck am I lying?" I said getting angry.

Lori. Maurice, how the fuck did you NOT know she was your neighbor. That makes no sense to me. This explains why you stare at her all the time!"

Me: you fucking with me-."

Lori: I wish! Has she been over here!" she yelled walking around my room. I watched in amazement as I watched this girl go through my room.

Me: Lo, cut it the fuck out!"

Lori: then tell me the truth!"

Me: I did!" I yelled in her face.

Me: this girl just got here Lo, I swear to you that I didn't know she was my fucking neighbor!" I said. She looked at me in disbelief and headed for the door.

Me: Lo-."

Lori: I don't believe you." she snapped. She stormed out of my room and I cursed as she slammed the door. I watched her march to her car and drive off. I rolled my eyes and hopped in the shower.

     I put on a green hoodie and my jeans, before putting on my chains. I put my watches on and my belt before putting on my sneakers and grabbing my bag.

I headed down the steps and locked the house up behind me. My moms car pulled in as I pulled out and she blew me a kiss.

My mom was a night time nurse, so I usually had the house to myself. I headed to school and parked in my parking spot in the back with everyone else.

Dion, Splain, and Ace ran for to car and hopped in and took their bags off their backs.

Me: y'all seen Lori?"

Dion: yea, she parked not too long ago and stormed inside." he said I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Me: she tripping." I mumbled.

Dion: what happened ?"

I shook my head and was getting ready to tell them when Ryan walked in the parking lot. She looked good as hell as she swayed her little outfit. I noticed that she had gotten to school after me, but she had left before me.