Benny's Aracde: Pt. 2

Senia POV

I sat down as the boys cheered around the laser tag lobby. The girls and I sat on the bench with our arms folded as they had won.

Maurice: oh hell yeah, I can't wait, I swear I can't wait!" he exclaimed infront of Ryan, she sighed and sat back as they continued to gloat.

China: whatever y'all cheated." she said.

Jordan: here goes the "we cheated" speech." he teased as the boys laughed.

China: because you guys know how to play shooting games, and know how to strategize and shit." she snapped.

Ace: shit, sis y'all signed up. Y'all agreed!" he laughed, making me roll my eyes. China got up with her arms folded and walked off, Ryan followed her and the rest of us did the same.

Maurice: ahh hell nah, not the attitudes." he called after us as we walked ahead. I smiled some as the boys tried to come after us.

Dion caught up to me and picked me up as I laughed.

I was about to say something as he bounced me around in the air. I clutched him tight as I felt my head begin to spin, he placed me down and I held my composure as my head began to spin faster.

China: okay to the golf course now!" she said as Dion held my hand. I felt myself burning up, as we walked ot the golf course. The boys showed their wrist bands and we were let through.

It wasn't as crowded as it was last time, and we found a good group spot in the back. The boys got us a section, and it was right infront of our table.

Reggie: y'all hungry?" he said as they sat down.

Ryan: I mean not really, I kind of want to try the golf thing." she said I held my head.

Maurice: aight come on. Let me show you." he said, grabbing a club and a golf ball.

She giggled as he helped her up on the mat.

   I watched as they all watched Maurice teach her as the room began to spin for me.

Dion: aye you good baby?" he said as I stumbled over my foot.

Me: y-yea, I just need to go to the bathroom." I said quickly. He nodded and let me pass as I did my best to walk in a straight line to the bathroom.

Turning the corner the floor began to move as I held onto the wall. I opened the door and closed it before stumbling to the mirror.

   The room was spinning, and it was like the noise outside only got louder. Looking down at the sink I turned the water on cold and dug for my last two pills.

   My heart froze as both of my pockets were empty. Snatching my pocket open I looked inside as the pills were gone.

Me: no no no!" I panicked as I turned out my pockets.

Me: Fuck!" I yelled to myself.

       I felt my body begin to overheat as I looked down at my feet. My eyes stung with tears as I looked at the cold water going down the drain.

Placing my hand in the water, I splashed cold water on my face and relaxed my body myself. My nerves began to relax as I made myself cool down.

Taking a paper towel, I rinsed it before placing it on my forehead. My body cooled down a little and I waited for the floor to stop spinning.

My feet finally felt still as I opened my eyes.

Throwing the napkin away, I patted my face dry and made sure my lashes were on straight. Giving myself a smile, I turned for the door and headed back outside.