I Jumped The Gun

Maurice POV

I looked out the window as we pulled into the hotel parking lot. The shit was nice, it had a giant Ferris Wheel and boat dock out by the water.

  The front of the hotel looked like it was made of glass. The shit looked luxurious.

Mrs. Clover: alright you guys need to gather any trash and throw it away, and then grab your belongings and hop off the bus." she called as the bus came to a stop.

I nudged Ryan awake as everyone started to get up and clean up their spaces. She stretched as she realized we were here.

Ryan: where here?!" she said loudly.

Senia: Ryan, to loud." she groaned as Ryan stood to her feet. I smiled at her excitement as she jumped up on her tippy toes to grab her carry on bag.

  Reggie helped her as she eagerly waited for it. He handed it to her as you could see the excitement bouncing in her.

Mrs. Clover: the faster you guys clean up, the faster we can get inside and to our rooms!" she warned as people were moving slow.

China: this hotel is so cute!" she said looking out the window.

Ryan gasped to herself cutely, as she climbed back into our seat. She crawled over me, resting her hands on my lap as she looked out the window.

Ryan: Is that a Ferris Wheel!" she said a little loud.

Dion laughed at her as she acted like a little kid in a candy store.

Ryan: wow." she said starstrucked. I chuckled at her, rubbing my hand on her booty as she leaned over me still.

Me: lil mama." I laughed as she looked.

Ryan: yeah?" she said, turning her head to me.

Me: I gotta get my shit baby girl." I said.

Ryan: oh yea yea sorry." she said. She crawled back and onto the aisle as I scooted out.

Mrs. Clover: if you've gotten your stuff you can make your way up to the front." she yelled back.

Diana: yes excuse me!" she said, pushing up. The girls followed behind her, leaving us on our own.

Dion: women." he said as we cleaned up the back. We grabbed our bags, and I sighed as I grabbed Ryan's damn phone.

Me: she done left her phone." I said holding it.

Reggie laughed as we made our way to the front of the bus.

Coming off the bus, we waited in line as the bus driver unloaded our suitcases. I spotted mines as he pushed it forward a bit. Grabbing it, I grabbed Ryan's as well as he happened to roll it in my direction.

Ryan: Thank you Reesecup." she smiled.

Me: aint no problem." I said.

  She hopped up onto the sidewalk, following the girls as they made their way in. The boys and I walked a little ways behind them as Mrs. Clover began to call our bus group.

Mrs. Clover: Okay listen very closely." she said, gathering us together.

   Everyone turned to her, as Ryan had her back to us.

       She was looking at the hotel lobby, that had a starbucks, a restaurant, a gift shop and candy shop.

  Even though it was very luxurious stuff like this was normal to everyone but Ryan. We came to a similar hotel last year on our field trip.