Your Done!

Maurice POV

I looked at my phone as Dion had not texted me back. Sighing, I got out of bed and rubbed my hands down my face. Seeing Senia like that last night scared me and I knew it shook Dion to his soul.

I knew I hurt Ryan, I know I did.

I knew she felt like I made my choice, but I didn't.  Last night I couldn't think right with her underneath me.

She sent me a couple of text, but I never responded, getting up, I headed for the shower as my head ached  from the yelling last night.

Showering up, I let the cold water rinse down my body before turning it hot and washing up. I wet my hair and climbed out after.

Putting deodorant on, I brushed my teeth and slipped on some boxers. Before sliding my sweats on.

    They hung just beneath my waist as I slipped on some socks. Coming into my room, I opened my blinds as Dion's car pulled into the driveway. I watched him get out before sighing and heading down the steps.

    Coming to the door, I opened it as he opened the screen door. He stood infront of me fragile, as his eyes were puffy and I could tell he hadn't had any proper sleep.

Me: if you came to ask me my decision. I don't have one for you. You asked me to chose between my best friend, and my girl. I would never ask you that. So if you want to bang it out, if you want to catch a fade then let's do it. But I ain't picking between you and the girl I care about." I said as he glared at me.

    He stared at me in silence as I stood waiting for his next move. He shook his head and blinked a few tears down his face. He fiddled his hands together as I watched him breakdown.

     Closing my front door, I stepped up to him and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me tight as I patted his back. I felt his tears go down my shoulder as we hugged.

Me: let it out bro." I mumbled as he cried against me. He pulled away as I kept my hand on his shoulder.

Me: what happened?" I said as he wiped his face.

Dion: man she is at my house, sleep and I aint sleep all night because I thought she would slip away." he breathed heavy.

Dion: I knew she was on them pills Reese. I knew. I made sure to remember her behavior from the last time so something like this wouldn't happen bro, and it happened again right under my fucknig nose bro!" he sobbed.

Dion: s-she OD'd bruh.." he said looking me in the eyes.

Me: it's not yo fault D." I said as he looked away from me.

Me: you watch after her, you protect her. You do the best you can and for that, you can not beat yo self up because of this. We all were fooled." I said.

Me: Me, Reg, Ace, China, Nique, Nene, Diana, Jordan, Marcus, Davone, Splain..Ryan." I said making him look at me when I said Ryan's name.

Me: We all did not know." I said. He wiped his face as he looked over at Ryan's house.

Dion: is she home?" he said.

Me: yeah, but you aint finna go over and cuss her out again now." I warned as he laughed a little.

Me: im serious, you owe my lady an apology bro." I said. He nodded his head in agreement as I closed the screen door.

Dion: I know, I was going to after I talked to you." he said.

Me: well she's home, so come on." I said. He followed behind me as we walked down the path.

Dion: I also want to say I shouldn't have made you chose last night."