I Need YOU to Help ME.

Ryan POV

   I watched as they practiced again, and sighed as Senia's seat was empty. No one had seen her for a few days now and you could see how it was affecting Dion.

  He wasn't playing like he was the last time I saw him and him and Maurice had to keep restarting.

   Looking at my watch, I smiled as they were finally done and bringing it in. I grabbed his water bottle, and carried it down the bleachers as they made their way off the field.

Waiting at the gate, I watched as Dion stormed off and to the car without speaking to anyone.

Reese: thank you baby girl." he said, taking the drink from me. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled as he drunk his water.

Me: I would say you looked good out there, but I know you was trying to show off." I teased.

Reese: that's your favorite line ain't it?" he smirked, sucking his teeth. I grabbed his bag as he placed his mouth guard in his mouth.

  He chewed on it as we walked to the car. We got up there just in time to see Dion pull off, Maurice looked bothered as his best friend was so out of it.

Reese: I was thinking of getting everyone to the house, we need a family talk." he said opening his trunk.

Me: at your house?"

Reese: Yeah, the boys and I already talked about it. The only person left is Senia.." he said looking at me. He gave me and eye, making me sigh.

Me: Reese, she hasn't replied to the seven messages I already sent her." I complained.

Reese: I mean you gotta try again Ryan, we need her to come." he said anxiously.

Me: Why what's wrong?"

Reese: Nothing is wrong. We leave for DC this Monday, and we ain't trying to have no beef."

Reese: No drama, no fighting, no nothing. We wanna have a good trip, so we need to meet and squash this tension." he said. I nodded as we got into the car.

Me:..I'll give her a call." I smiled.

    He smiled and kissed my cheek as we pulled off. Coming down to our neighborhood, memories from my first time floodied back. They left shivers on my body as I thought about that day.

Everything he did was perfect, and a part of me wanted to do it again and again and again.

We arrived at his house in no time, I looked over and smiled as I saw my mom hop into James's car. Reese noticed too, as they pulled out and down the road.

I waved as my mom rolled the window down and waved back. She blew kisses at me as if she was the Queen of something, as they kept going.

We walked into the house, and I was about to close the door when he stopped me.

Reese: come hea." he said, grabbing my arm.

  I followed him slowly as he closed his front door. He opened his door lock and I watched as the key pad showed up.

Reese: it's 88765." he said pressing the buttons. I smiled as he was giving me his house password.

Reese: anytime you need to get in. It's 88765." he said again. I nodded as he opened the door. Stepping inside he held the door as stood on the other side.

Reese: try it." he said closing the door.

Me: 8-8-7-6-5." I mumbled as I pressed the green button.

  The door unlocked and I walked in as he stood there. Closing the door behind me, he handed me my bookbag as I smirked.