.Sly Bitch.

Ryan POV

The second day of my cruel punishment was finally coming to an end. I spent today with Principal C while Tyla helped Mrs. Turner.

Printing out his last document, I placed it neatly next to the other ones as he worked on something on his computer.

Me: that was the last one PC." I said. He glared at me and I giggled as he came over and looked at the stacks.

PC: well alright, you are good then." he said sitting down.

Me: wait really?" I said.

PC: yes, lunch is about to start. Grab something to eat, and come back up here after lunch, for you still have to finish the rest of your hours." he said. I smiled and quickly grabbed my phone, as I really didn't need anything else.

The bell rang as I left the office and hurried down to the hall. Just in time, I smiled as I saw Senia and China coming out of there second period. Senia screamed a little as she saw me and gave me the biggest hug.

Senia: what are you doing!" she said as China hugged me.

China: you snuck out?!"

Senia: oh hurry before he makes you come back!" she said pulling me.

Me: no you guys, he said I can come have lunch." I laughed.

Senia: oh, well shit come on then." she said.

I smiled and held her hand as we made our way to the parking lot. My smile soon faded as I saw Maurice kissing on Lori's cheek. She smirked at me, as I looked away.

Dion: oh wow, they let the crazy out the crazy house." he laughed.

Me: oh shut up." I laughed as the boys laughed. Maurice smirked smally, but continued to act like I wasn't here.

Jordan: don't tell me you broke out?" he said hugging in China.

Me: no, damn why do y'all think that." I laughed.

Reggie: we never know with you, you look like you would do something like that." he joked.

Me: shut up regina." I teased . He stepped down and got close to me as I folded my arms and looked up at him.

Ace: you better back up, she might lunge at you like she did with Tyla." he joked. I smirked as he eyed me.

Reggie: I ain't scared of Ms Ryan." he said, nudging my face. I blushed a little and rolled my eyes.

Me: you guys know where we are going to eat?" I asked.

Maurice: shit I don't think you can go off campus." he said, making me look at him.

Lori: bae, she prolly can. Want to ride with us?" she said. I could feel my ears ringing as they both knew what they were doing.

Me: no no I think I am going to ride with Senia." I said.

Me: thank you though." I sighed.

Maurice: don't ask her again." he snarled.

Senia: damn Maurice you mad?" she said as we laughed.

Lori: what he gotta be mad for." she said, kissing his cheek.

Maurice: my girl, ain't have to offer. Shit that was all I was saying." he said as they laughed.

Me: i'll come." I said, catching Maurice off guard. Lori's smile faded into a glare as I walked over to her.

Me: which one this one?" I said heading to the backseat.