Lunch, Ew.

Maurice POV

Lori: alright Reese." she giggled against my lips. I held onto her hips as she straddled me in the front seat.

Me: ain't no one looking." I said, pulling her lips back to mine. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and sucked on her bottom lip making myself eager.

Lori: school starts soon." she said kissing on my neck. I felt her bite down on and suck softly.

Me: Let's skip it." I lusted. She let my neck go and sat up.

Lori: baby you know I can't, I got to get to class." she said. I sucked my teeth as she crawled off of me. She gathered her stuff out of my backseat and kissed my lips once again.

Lori: don't get out until you calm down." she said pointing at my growing member. I sucked my teeth and blew her a kiss as she walked inside.

    As I relaxed, an aggressive knock on the door startled me. I rolled down my windows as Dion and Ace smirked at me.

Dion: come on nigga." he laughed. I sucked my teeth and grabbed my book-bag and my phone.

Ace: her fine ass." he said biting his lip. I looked up at Ryan as she walked on the other side of the sidewalk.

Ace: her ass fat ass hell boy." he said as they gawked at her.

Ace: ain't that right playboy?" he laughed tapping me.

Me: come on now, I ain't even on that." I said thinking about Lori.

Dion: yea yea whatever you say." they joked. I rolled my eyes and glanced at her as she walked away. My eyes glued themselves to her as she wore a a brown fitting bodysuit. Her hair was in a beautiful natural curly flow and she dressed it down with some Yeezy sandals.

I watched as she walked inside and passed Reggie and Jordan. Reggie held the door for her and she thanked them. Her body was definitely something different, perfect actually.

Reggie: you staring to hard boy." he said, snapping his fingers in my face. I snapped my eyes to him before rolling them.

I walked ahead of them as we walked down the hallways. I waved at some other kids as I made my way to my locker. Looking down a few rows, I saw her opening up her locker and putting her bookbag in it.

Dion: stop it before Lori see you." he nudged me. I turned back to my locker before turning to him.

Me: it's that obvious?"

Dion: yea nigga, you gotta chill." he said, raising his eyebrows.

Me: no cap." I said. We laughed as I closed my locker.

Ace: well how can we help yo fine ass." he said coming over to us. I turned as she stood a little behind me and smiled.

Ryan: I um, was gonna see if I can walk with you guys to class. I still don't know my way around like that." she said.

Ace: we would love to walk you anywhere baby." he said licking his lips.

Senia: um do not surround my friend." she said pushing herself through. She grabbed Ryan's hand and pulled her away as we followed behind them.

Ryan POV

Friend? Flattered.

She held my hand as we walked to class with the boys behind us. I could feel eyes burning holes in my ass and I couldn't help but get nervous.

Me: I can feel them staring." I mumbled to her. She looked at me and smiled.

Senia: girl with that jumpsuit on, everyone is staring at you." she said as we came into class.