Ownership

Ryan POV

I put my hair in a messy bun, before putting the hood of my hoodie over my head. It was 8:15 at night and we were packing and getting ready to leave.

After the fight last night, word got back to Mrs. Clover and the rest of the teachers and since no one came forward we were subjected to our hotel rooms until it was time to leave for home.

Closing my suitcase, I limped to the bathroom, tripping into Senia's arm.

Senia: I got you.." she said, helping me up. I smiled at her before tapping her arm and making my way to the bathroom. 

       Looking in the mirror, I noticed the swelling around my face, as my eyes were puffy. There was a heavy pain on my stomach, and I winced as I slowly lifted it up and exposed a bruise just below my ribs.

Flashbacks of Lori tackling me over the table, my side hitting the corner of the table made me close my eyes as I remembered how painful it was.

     Rubbing down my thigh, I had a huge bruise on my right one, from throwing Lori off of me and rolling hard on the titled ground.

Lori was not so prissy, she could fight.

She could fight dirty and I sighed as Maurice still saw her as this innocent girl, he still saw her as the old Lori, I know he did.

Not once did he check on me, not once did he make sure I was good, he scolded me about defending myself, months and months of that girl's torment and he..he out of all people, should have been on my side last night.

     Turning the lights off in the bathroom, I pulled my spandex down over my bruise carefully, as I did my best to cover my eye. Senia came in, patting her face with a bit of make up as she too suffered a black eye and a scratch going across her chest.

Me: that looks like it hurt." I mumbled as she smirked.

Senia: girl it does, but last night. Last night I had funnnnn." she dragged as I smiled.

Me: did you now?" I asked lowly.

Senia: yes, you know how long I have been wanting to fight Airi." she said.

Senia: I was hitting her in the mouth so hard." she said.

Me:..I was hitting Lori in the mouth too." I laughed a little as she squealed.

Senia: good, teach them how to stop talking out the side of their mouths for once." she said. I laughed as she rolled her suitcase next to mine.

Senia: Dion texted me and said that they aren't allowed to come to our floor so we have to carry our suitcases downstairs." she said reading from her phone.

     I sighed as I grabbed my phone, Maurice didn't text me after last night and frankly I wasn't sure if I would text him. He looked so embarrassed of me last night, looking at me like I was crazy or something.

Since the beginning of the school year I have been calm and classy. I wasn't some ratchet hoochie that acted out and I was so embarrassed of myself that this was now the third fight of my school year.

Lori never fought when she was with Maurice, and the way he looked at me I could tell he felt bad for her.

Senia:..hey.." she said tapping my shoulder.

Senia: you ready?" she said. I nodded as I held my composure. Grabbing my suitcases, I winced as I had to limp to the door.

Senia: you need help?" she asked.

Me: no no, I can do it." I said. She eyed me before opening our door and heading out the hotel room.

She held it for me as I did my best to walk straight as I carried my stuff out. The rest of the girls were out in the hallway, waiting for us as they too were all banged up.