Date Diaster

Ryan POV

I put on my brown body suit that I got from Fashion NOVA. I had worn it before, but I am sure Mccoy wouldn't mind and or notice. Slipping on my yeezy slides. I put my hoops in and fluffed my hair a lot more.

Mom: now remember, your pepper spray is in the left zipper, and your taser is in the right-."

Me: ma." I stopped. She smiled and leaned down, giving me a kiss.

Mom: you look amazing, baby." she said. I smiled as the door rang.

Mom: I'll get it." she said as I sighed. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath as I heard my mom let him in.

Mccoy: Hi Mrs. J." he said politely. I smiled at his kindness before coming down the steps. He gawked at me as I smiled small.

Mccoy: you look stunning." he gawked.

Me: boy I looked relaxed." I blushed. He licked lips and turned to my mom.

Mccoy: I will have her home by 12."

Mom: 11:30." she sassed.

Mccoy: yes ma'am." he said. He reached out and took my hand as we got in the car.

Me: so which one first, movies or the dinner?"

Mccoy: I was thinking the movies." I said.

Me: perfect." I smiled. The smell of butter popcorn made me smile as he pulled down to the movies. In no time, we arrived at the theater and I grabbed my phone and wallet.

Mccoy: oh I got it babygirl, you don't have to pay." he said. I smiled and placed my wallet down. Taking my hand, he trailed me behind him as we got to the movie selection.

Mccoy: which one babygirl?"

Me:..uh how about Spider Man." I said as I looked at the new one.

Mccoy: Spider Man?!" he said surprised. I rolled my eyes as we stood online.

Me: Oh stop it, I know all about the Marvel Series so before you say anything funny, yes I know about Spiderman and all the series." I said.

Mccoy: you just get finer and finer." he said, making me blush as we stepped up.

Mccoy: two tickets for Spider Man." he said. He handed them a $20 dollar bill and grabbed the tickets before we headed inside.

Maurice POV

Me: damn bruh your ass always cheating." I snapped as Ace shot me in my back.

Ace: oh please, you just won't paying attention." he said. I flipped him off and handed the controller to Marcus.

Marcus: damn none of you niggas can beat this man?" he teased taking my spot.

Ace: you about to get the same ass whooping playboy." he warned.

Marcus: bitch please. Start the game." he said. Ace pressed start as I went over to the couch were Lori was sleeping. Waking her up, I moved her over and laid down, before laying her down on my chest.

Senia: why isn't her location working?" she snapped coming into the room with Jania. I rolled my eyes as she stood infront of the room with Jania holding her phone.

Senia: her location isn't showing where she is." she said again making Dion sigh.

In truth, I hated knowing that Mccoy was taking Ryan out tonight. I was honestly fucking jealous. I tried everything to get this feeling out but I couldn't.

Ryan was so sweet, and she didn't know the real Mccoy, and yes I cut her off as my best friend, but my feelings for her never left, and just thinking about him, touching her beautiful brown skin, her perfect hips, and her perfectly shaped booty. Made me burn.