Boredom

Senia POV

Class was boring as we all got up as we sat in third period. The boys weren't here and Ryan didn't come either.

Davone and Marcus even didn't come, they stayed home with the boys. We sat in silence as we watched a boring documentary. Both Nique, and China were passed out on their desks and I smirked as China drooled some.

Lori: Where's Ryan?" she smirked, turning around.

Me: bitch turn around before I smack you." I snapped back.

Lori laughed and turned around and whispered to Iyana. They shared a laugh and I fought the urge to smack them both. The bell finally rang and I nudged the girls up. I waited for them before we slugged to our lockers.

Nique: is it just me, or does today feel like Monday." she said leaning on the locker next to mine.

Me: it does." I mumbled, grabbing my bookbag. Usually Thursday went by fast for us because we were all excited that tomorrow was Friday.

However, since the walls seemed so empty it felt like a boring Monday.

Diana: I think imma go home." she sighed.

Me: why school just started." I frowned.

Diana: yea, but it's not the same." she shrugged. I agreed with her as she grabbed her book bag and closed her locker.

Nique: the boys are all at Splain's house, so we can honestly just go there." she shrugged.

I quickly thought about my other classes and made sure I had nothing due in them. Grabbing my bookbag and my car keys, I closed and locked my locker.

Me: lets go then." I said.

The rest of them gathered their belongings, and we successfully snuck to the parking lot as people switched classes.

Nique: just follow me." she said hopping into her car. I nodded as China and Jania hopped into mine. Diana jumped in with Nique, and they pulled off with me to follow. I dialed Dion's number and he answered on the first ring.

Dion: ain't you suppose to be in fourth period babygirl?" he said.

Me: well hello to you to." I pressed.

Dion: you heard me."

Me:..yes baby, but we are on the way to you guys."

Dion: why?"

Me: because it's boring. Ryan didn't come to school. Nique and China fell asleep in class, and Diana, Jania and I are just bored." I pouted.

Dion:..aight then Senia."

Me: you okay?"

Dion: Reese said pick up Ryan please."

I sighed as I thought about how Ryan was ignoring us. She left all of us on read, and I called her a few times and she never answered.

Me: she's mad at us, she won't answer her phone."

Dion:..aight then baby girl, see you when you get here."

Me: okay, love you."

Dion: love you to." he said.

He hung up, and the radio started to play as we drove. I looked in my rearview as China was passed out in the back.

Jania: Ryan will come around." she said.

Me: I know."  I said. The rest of the ride was silent as we drove to Splains house.