Back Fired

Ryan POV

Mrs Clover: As you all know, we were suppose to have project night this weekend. However the teachers and I have decided to move it until after the field trip." she said.

Cheyenne: why?"

Mrs. Clover: it is just a decision we have made." she shrugged.

Mrs. Clover: so with that being said, we need to talk about the trip." she smiled. I couldn't help my smile as I sat up and paid close attention as she brought down the Active Board.

Mrs. Clover: so we will be gone for a week and day. Meaning we will be leaving very early Monday morning, and returning on Sunday night." she said as she logged in.

Mrs. Clover: We will be doing all sorts of fun activities as well as educational activities, so you guys will not be there to just have fun." she warned.

Ace: damn." he mumbled, making us laugh.

Mrs. Clover: I heard that." she said, waving her finger behind her head.

Mrs. Clover: This is supposed to be educational for you guys, but I want you guys to know you will be able to have fun, and have free time between the activities that we do." she said.

Cheyenne: how will we be traveling?"

Mrs. Clover: There is a total of four buses, so I advise, if you want to sit with your friends you get here at the same time so you can hold seats." she said.

  The boys nodded in the back as they liked hearing her say that. She looked at her watch before sitting on the desk.

Mrs. Clover: we have a few more minutes, so what questions do you guys have?" she said to us. I slowly raised my hands, a little anxious.

Me: what time should we be here Monday morning?" I asked as she nodded at me.

Mrs: Clover: well, 5:15 is a good time because we have a long ride and will most likely be heading out of the parking lot around 5:45." she said.

Me: that's pretty early." I smiled.

Mrs. Clover: really?" she smiled back at me.

Cheyenne: I mean it could be for people who have never gone on school field trips." she teased. I gritted my teeth as Mrs. Clover looked at her.

China: I'm sorry weren't you kicked off last year's field trip for being inappropriate? You didn't even get to get on the bus." she clapped back.

Cheyenne: bitch-."

Mrs. Clover: hey hey hey! Enough." she warned.

  I turned to China as she winked at me, smiling at her. I turned back around. The bell rang as Mrs. Clover was about to say something.

Mrs. Clover: alright see you guys tomorrow." she said as we gathered our belongings.

   I packed my bag, as I watched Dion walk out without Senia. She looked so sad, as he left her behind.

Gathering her books, I watched as she walked away with her head down. I was about to go after her when Maurice grabbed my arm.

Maurice: I was thinking of having everyone over tonight, at my house." he said.

Me: why?"

Maurice: because we need to get together, and mend this." he said referring to Benny's Arcade night. I nodded as we left the classroom.

  Holding his hand, I had to say he looked good today and I couldn't help but want to kiss him.

   I looked around before reaching over and kissing his lips. Pulling away, from him he smirked down at me as we stopped in the middle of the walkway.