Exposed...

Ryan POV

Me: Mom! there gonna be here any second." I said she kept messing with my two pig tails.

Mom: will you relax! and let your mother finish please!" she said.

  I sighed impatiently as she picked at them some more. The next day had went by fast and Saturday was here before I knew it.

I had a weird feeling about going to Lori's party but my girls really wanted me to. I knew I would regret it if I stayed at home. After everything, it would be nice to unwind and have some fun with them.

Mom: okay all done." she said.

I smiled and stood up in the bathroom mirror.

Mom: make sure you bring a jacket to cover up just in case." she said, looking at me. I nodded and grabbed my overnight bag again.

Mom: So tell me about the plans for the night again?" she said as I came down the steps.

Me: party, get something to eat, Senias house." I said. She carried my pillow and comforter downstairs and put it on the couch

Mom: What time do you think you guys are gonna eat?"

Me: the party ends at 2, so around 3."I laughed. She rolled her eyes and handed me a few dollars.

Me: mom no-."

Mom: take it Ryan." she said shoving it in my face. I sighed and took the money and folded it in my wallet. My phone buzzed and I opened the message.

Seniabenia💚: we almost there be ready!"

Me: kk."

I sat on the floor by the stairs and scrolled on my phone as my mom tiptoed over.

Mom: let me just get one picture of you! You look so cute!" she said. I sighed and she took a picture as I smiled.

Mom: girl Harley Quinn doesn't smile, make a face or something." she said. I laughed and turned facing the wall, looking back at her I made a straight face as she took a few pictures.

Mom: now that is more like it." she said, showing me the picture.

Me: oo send that to me mom!" I exclaimed.

    She nodded and began sending them to me as I heard the music as Senia pulled up in my driveway, I rolled my eyes as they played loud music. Picking up my bag, my mom grabbed my sleeping stuff and followed me out to their car.

I raised my eyebrows at their outfits and fell in awe as they all looked amazing.

Me: yassss." I said as they got out. I put my bag in the trunk and my mom put my comforter and pillow in the back.

Mom: you ladies look good!" she said, hugging Jania.

Mom: all though you need to cover up them boobies ma'am." she said, poking her.

Jania: yes ma'am." she laughed.

Senia: don't you look daring!" she beamed. I blushed and twirled in a circle as they boosted my outfit.

Mom: speaking of, wait right there I got you something!' she smiled.

Me: momm.." I said sweetly as she raced inside. She came out with a giant hammer, like the one Harley Quinn had. Yet it was black and white like my outfit.

Senia: aww." she said my mom carried it out.

Mom: I know I've been working a lot but I made sure to make you this, to complete your outfit." she smiled.