Virgin Mary..

Ryan POV

Me: Mom, I am leaving now!" I called as I jogged down the stairs. Today was the last day that me and Maurice had to work on our project.

I was heading over to his house now, as I placed my MacBook in my bag. Grabbing my sandals, I made sure my shorts fit nicely as my graphic t-shirt was nicely fitted.

Mom: alright honey!" she called from her shower.

I closed the front door, and quickly walked over excited. I smiled as Maurice stood at the door with no shirt and some sweats on.

Me: not you waiting on me." I teased as I came in.

Maurice: girl, I saw you coming through my window. Ain't no one waited on you." he defended.

Me: ohhh so you stalked me over to you house." I smirked. He sucked his teeth as I laughed.

Maurice: get yo ass upstairs." he said as I laughed some more. We came into his room and he cracked it as I placed my bag down. Plopping down on his bed, I laid back as he turned the TV.

Maurice: aight so, before Monday we need to finish the last two slides?"

Me: and cite our sources." I said as he put on some football. I grabbed my laptop from my bag and opened it up as I laid on my stomach.

I watched as he sat on the couch by the foot of his bed and opened his laptop. I looked up at the TV as I noticed our school football field.

Me: this is you?" I said as he carefully watched the tape.

Maurice: yeah, we start back practice on Monday afternoon, so I gotta get caught up." he said. I smiled a little at his determination as he stayed focused on his football clip.

Maurice: imma help you in a second baby girl, let me just study my plays real quick." he said focused.

Me: how about this? " I said, getting up. I grabbed his computer and closed it as he looked up at me surprised.

Me: I'll finish our project, while you study your football." I said. He paused it and looked over at me surprised.

Maurice: you foreal?"

Me: yes Reese, I got this. Study." I smiled.

He smiled small before kissing my hand and turning back to the TV. He played his football, as I laid back down.

We shared the productive silence, as he wrote down his football notes, while I finished the last slides. I cited the sources as I was entertained by his football. He was really good, I mean really.

I didn't know much about football, but I did know what a touch down was, and he made those a lot.

Me: all done babe." I said submitting our project. Since it was a group thing, only one of us had to submit it.

I looked up as he didn't acknowledge me. Keeping quiet, I crawled under his covers and buried myself on his soft pillows. HIs contagious smell swarmed my nose and I was soon asleep.

Maurice POV

I finished my notes, as I came to the end of my plays. I had a good season last year, and planned on having another. I had to study my craft, to make sure I was stellar this season. According to coach, a few recruits have picked up on me, and would be watching me this year.

Looking down at my notes, I nodded at my filled out sheet. I managed to get about 3 pages worth of reliable notes.

Me: aight baby girl, I'm done." I said. I turned as she didn't reply and smirked as I saw her comfortable in my bed. I was so focused, that I didn't even hear her get in my bed. Standing up, I stretched and placed my notebook on the dresser. Cutting all of my lights off, I made sure to move around quietly as she slept.