I Can't Go.

Maurice POV

I woke up and checked my phone as I still didn't get a text from Ryan. I guess she got busy and fell asleep last night.

I showered quickly and grabbed my white tank, before grabbing a pair of black jeans. Putting my chain on, I fluffed my hair and slipped my shoes on, I sprayed my cologne before brushing my teeth, and grabbing my bag.

Grabbing my keys off the dresser, I passed my window as I saw Ryan coming to the edge of my driveway.

I smiled as she wore a simple black dress. She had her beautiful curls covering her face. Coming out of the house, she smiled a little weary as she saw me close my door.

Me: goodmorning baby girl." I complimented. She blushed and hopped in the car. Closing the door, I started the car as she leaned over, and kissed me on the lips this time. She kissed me again as she rubbed her soft hands on my face.

Me: you trying to make a nigga fuck you." I blurted as she looked me in the eyes. She kissed my lips again before sitting back.

Ryan: No Maurice." she giggled.

Me: yeah say no to my dick." I said as it was hard. She laughed harder as I started my way to school.

Me: you want breakfast?" I said slowing down past Chick-fil-A.

Ryan: no thanks." she said, I frowned a little at her distant behavior.

Me: aight." I said. She placed her hand on my knee as I turned up the music. Coming into the school parking lot, I parked in my usual spot, as Dion and Senia pulled in.

Me: you okay?" I said as she still didn't say anything.

Ryan: yes yes, I am just going to miss you." she said.

Me: we come back to school tomorrow, baby girl." I said.

Me: that's when the permission slips are due." I said as Dion knocked on my window. I watched as Ryan shied away from that comment and got out of my car. She closed my door as I rolled the window down.

Dion: hey to you too Ryan." he said as she walked ahead. Senia caught up with her as she just kept walking. I frowned as she walked into class without the girls being able to keep up.

Ace: you pissed my sister off?" he said, coming to the car.

Me: nawl, she was acting weird when I picked her up." I said. I pulled out my phone as they hopped into my car.

Me: yo wassup, no kiss, no nun?" I texted. I got upset as she left me on read.

Me: man fuck it." I said putting my phone away.

Me: she mad about something but I aint finna chase her for her to talk." I snapped.

Dion: shitt I feel you I hate when Senia don't talk." he agreed.

Ace: So we're we going today, whats the moves." he said as Splain hopped in. Reggie hopped in last, and we frowned as we looked for Davone and Marcus.

Me: where them boys at?" I said.

Ace: Davone with his momma, Marcus somewhere I don't know." he said.

Me: shit aight." I said pulling off, I looked to see if Ryan texted me but she didn't shaking my head, I focused on the road as we headed out.

Ryan POV

Mrs. Clover: Thank you Cheyenne." she said as she happily handed Mrs. Clover her permission.

Mrs. Clover: so that leaves, you Ryan, and the boys to have your permission slips into me by tomorrow!" she said. I sighed as the girls eyed me worriedly.