Fuck u.

Ryan POV

I rolled over in bed and stared at the wall as my late alarm went off. I didn't want to go to school today, I wasn't ready to face anyone. I heard as my mom came to my door, and softly knocked on it before opening it.

Mom: Ryan honey..school?" she questioned. I shook my head no as she came in and sat on my bed. She rubbed her hands through my hair and kissed my cheek.

Mom: alright baby." she said. She kissed my cheek again before leaving my room. I listened as she left the house and drove off.

Sighing I laid on my back and looked at the ceiling. My phone began to buzz and I knew exactly who it was.

The group chat was going off as my friends realized I wasn't coming. I turned my phone on silent and placed it on the charger as I got out of bed.

Yesterday evening, I was glad they understood me, and still wanted to be cool with me. They were kind and understanding and Maurice..

Maurice was empathic.

As much as I wanted to say yes to him, as much as I wanted to go there with him. I couldn't. I had been through too much with him, and getting with him right after him and Lori would only bring me more grief.

Heading to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and did my hair before showering up. I washed my face, and my hair this time. Coming out, I dried my hair and let my wet curls air dry. I got ready for the day, before putting on some clothes.

Going downstairs, I fixed myself a bowl of cereal before plopping down on the couch.

Turning the TV, I ate my cereal as I watched whatever TV popped up first. It didn't take long before boredom to hit me, placing my bowl down I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone.

Opening it up, I ignored the group chat messages as Maurice's number stood out. He left me a message, but I didn't open it. I could have sworn I blocked him.

I replied to Senia in the group chat and turned my phone off and placed it down. Crawling back in bed, I laid there in the dark as my thoughts consumed me.

Maurice POV

I sighed as she replied to Senia and not me. I knew she saw my message too. Shaking my head, I put my phone away before paying attention back to Ms. Clover.

Mrs. Clover: tonight is the second to last episode of Malcom X. That means you guys have 2 more note taking reports to submit." she warned.

I didn't mind that warning because I had been caught up on all of my reports. I looked at my watch, before grabbing my things to go. I knew it was about time for the bell to ring.

Just on time, the bell rang and I grabbed my bag. The boys followed me to the lockers as we grabbed our stuff for the next class.

Dion: you good?" he said as him and Ace came over to me.

Me: i'm cool." I mumbled.

Ace: really bro?" he said nudging me.

Dion: you didn't say shit after Ryan left the house." he stated. I sighed as the rest of my boys came over.

Me: I tried to apologize and shit, she just won't hearing it." I shrugged.

Dion: what she say?"

Me: she aint fucking wit me right now, and I don't know when she will." I admitted.

Dion rubbed my arm as Ace gave me a sad look.

Splain: man we all know Ryan like you, she'll fuck with you again." he reassured.