Handled.

Mccoy POV

Coach T: make sure you boys keep your grades up, I don't want to bench any of you guys at the beginning of the season!" he said as we breathed heavily.

Coach T: I don't want any bad reports about grades from any of your teachers. Because you WILL be benched until you bring the grade up." he warned. We nodded as we had finished our last basketball circuit.

Coach: we clear?"

Everyone: Yes Sir!" we yelled back.

Coach T: aight now, head for the showers, before school starts up." he said. We nodded and jogged to the locker rooms.

Morning practices were back in full speed, basketball season started soon and I loved the pre practices we had before the season. Even though practice was at 5:00 in the morning. It was worth it because I was focused, I was in the zone.

Coming into the locker room, I grabbed my duffel bag from my locker and headed for the shower.

Turning my shower on, I pulled out my hair and shampoo stuff, before climbing in. It didn't take long for me to shower and wash up before I wrapped my towel around me.

Derrick: aye let me borrow your shampoo." he said as he walked past me. I nodded and handed it to him as I sat down on the bench with my towel. I slipped my boxers on and went to the big mirror as I dried my hair.

Samuel: man you can be captain again this year." he said coming up next to me.

Marcus: I doubt it." he said coming over. He glared at me and I smirked as I fixed up my hair.

Me: nah maybe Marcus got a shot this year." I joked as Davone came over. Derrick came from the showers in his towel and laughed at my joke.

Derrick: if that ain't furthest from the truth." he laughed as he came over. He handed me back my shampoo as I twisted my hair.

Marcus: we gonna definitely see." he promised.

I nodded as Derrick smirked. He walked off as I made my way over to my bag. Putting my clothes on, I made sure to put my chains on before wrapping my belt between the loops.

Derrick: aight man I'll see you out there." he said tapping my shoulder. Marcus looked at him through the mirror, making me realize it was only him and Davone.

Derrick: or I can hang wit you." he said, eyeing them. I shook my head at him as he started to sit down.

Me: nah man you good, head out." I said.

Derrick: you sure?"

Me: yeah yeah, I promise I aint worried." I said loudly. Marcus scoffed as Davone started putting his clothes on. He nodded at me and left the locker room leaving us three behind.

I put on my socks and my sneakers, before checking out my fit, I walked around the locker room to the back and packed up the rest of my stuff.

Closing my locker, I smirked as I heard the door to the locker room lock. Sitting up, I chuckled to myself as Marcus came around the corner.

Me: man so wassup." I laughed standing up as he stood there. He stood there with his arms folded as I folded mine.

Me: you wanna box for captain this year?" I teased.

Marcus: nah, I ain't finna fight you. He is though." he said, stepping back. My smirk faded as Maurice came around the corner.

Dion POV

I came around the other side of the locker stand, leaning against it as Maurice stood on his left. I watched as Mccoy stood there, no longer smirking, no longer laughing.