Chapter 52

"Wh-What?" I asked.

"I am gay" she said and looked at the floor continuing to bit her nail. 

There was a long silence. A very long and awkward silence.

"I shouldn't have come here" she said getting up.

"No no Savannah I am not judging you" I said. She sat back down on the chair. 

"Mom kicked you out bec... Because of that?" I asked. She nodded.

"Seriously? That women. My god! I knew she was rude but this?" I said. "I am going to talk to her" 

I started walking to the phone when Savannah grabbed my arm.

"Don't. There is another reason" she said. I turned around.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well remember how that one night I went to the guys house to tell him I was pregnant he was so supportive. I was so happy. But when I went home that night mom had some friends over and one of them was Nicole" she said. I remember Nicole. She was really nice to us as a kid.

"Well anyways me and Nicole were hanging out in my room when she kissed me and... I felt something I never felt when I kissed the guys. I liked it. So we started making out and then she had to leave. Anyways that was the first time I realized I was gay. I needed to tell the father that so when I went he told me he was gay also which kinda worked out" she laughed running her hands through her hair. "I don't know how this happened tho if we both never liked the opposite sex" she said pointing to her stomach.

"Anyways I told mom today the same time I told her I was pregnant. She was so mad. Dad was too. They told me to get out of the house. They had 'big' plans for me. I don't know what that means but.. Anyways. I had no where to go and now I am here" she said.

I totally forgot she was pregnant. You could barely see by how big her jacket was.

"How far along are you?" I asked.

"7 months" she replied slowly opening her jacket. A huge stomach was revielled and I laughed.

"You have nothing to worry about. Honestly. That baby is going to be so loved. By me, by you, by the father, by your guys' partners. You have nothing to worry about" I said.

She laughed and smiled.

"So you don't judge me?" She asked.

"Of course not. You liking girls is the exact same as me liking guys. Love is love. Nothing can change it and if mom and dad hate you for it so be it. You have me. And Nicole. And Ashton. And Ryan" I said. She laughed.

"Thank you" she replied. "Can.. I stay here? I have no where to go" 

"Of course you can! Stay here for as long as you need! But you need to help me with the kids" I laughed. She did to.

"Deal" she said. I went over and hugged her. 

I never expected to hear what I did 5 minutes ago. I also never expected my parents to be so rude. 

I went back over to the oatmeal and stirred it one more time. By now it was warmer so I called the triplets in to eat. I poured the macoroni on their plates and handed it to them.

"Um Savannah can you help me bring the babies in here?" I asked. She nodded and got up.

When I went into the living room Ashton was watching tv. 

"Dinner" I said. He groaned and got up. We started to grab the kids one by one and put them in their seats. I sat on the stool that was in the centre of the table and spoonfed them all.