Chapter 54

I woke up the next day happy. Last night was amazing. There was a slight part of me that wished we hadn't done it though. I was having second thoughts in the middle of it. But I might not even be pregnant. I looked over and Ashton wasn't in bed.

"What?" I said. I looked at the time. 11:30?!?! Ashton was supposed to wake me up before he went to work three hours ago!

I got up and went into the nursery and everyone was gone.

"What the hell?" I said. I could smell bacon downstairs. Mmm bacon...

I walked downstairs. Is Savannah making breakfast? She shouldn't be. I saw Savannah with the kids in the living room. They were all dressed.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey you didn't have to get them I could've. Ashton forgot to wake me up so.." I said.

"Well he told me to" she said pointing to the oven. I saw Ashton flipping bacon.

"Good morning" he said. I smiled. He let me stay in and dressed the kids.

"Hey" I said opening and closing the baby gate. "You didn't have to do this"

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I know it is a lot of work" I said.

"But you do it every day" he said.

"I know but "

"No buts. Now sit down and eat" he said and I laughed.

"Mommy!" Gabriella yelled. I could hear her footsteps coming towards me.

"Hey baby whats up?" I asked.

"Anastacia pulled my pony out!" She said jumping up and down.

"Gabi its fine we can fix it" I said. She jumped up and down and started crying.

"Hey what did I say Gabriella? Mommy needs alone time! If you are going to be a baby go upstairs!" Ashton said. She started whining but obediantly went upstairs. Ashton handed me a plate with bacon and pancakes.

"You didn't have to do this" I said.

"But I love you so I am" he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed. 

"Oh I called TLC. They are coming in later tonight to talk about show details" he said. I nodded. 

"Mommy" I heard. It didn't sound like Anastacia or Noah and Gabi was upstairs. I tunred around with my mouth full.

"Uh Elena" Savannah said. "Have any of them said their first word?" 

"Everyone but Emily and Joel" I said. "Who was that?" 

"Emily" she replied.

"Oh my gosh" I said and walked over to her. "Say it again sweety"

"Mommy" she replied. I almost started screamiong.

"She talked!!!" I said. I was so happy.

"What?" Noah asked.

"Emily spoke!" I said. I was so happy. 

"I can't believe this" I said. Ashton hugged me.

"Oh Elena did you uh take the test?" He whispered in my ear.

"I need to get one" I said.

"I will run down to the store and buy one" he said. "How much are they?"

"Like 10-15 dollars" I said.

"Seriously? Holy sh..... ships" he quickly recovered and I laughed.