Chapter 25

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Marie to come by with the papers for the new house. The kids were in their rooms and Ashton was at work.

I flipped threw the channels on the tv. There was literally nothing to watch. I decided to wathc 'Full House'.

I went on my phone and looked threw twitter. One post caught my eye.

'A 16 YEAR OLD TEEN MOM, NOW GIVING BIRTH TO FIVE KIDS?'

I roll my eyes. God doesn't the media have any respect. How did they even get this information? Why are they so obsessed with me?

I kept scrolling through until I heard the door bell. I turned off the tv and opened the door.

"Hello darling" Marie says looking amazing even though it is almost 10pm.

"You said you would be here by 9" I said.

"So I ran a little late? Anyways here is the papers" She said walking in and sitting by the table. I sat across from her as she pushed a pen and the papers infron of me.

"Okay so sign here, and here and here and here......" It was hard to keep up with how much I had to sign. I never had to sign this much when we moved here. That seems like so long ago.

"Thank you" Marie says, straigtening out the papers. I stood up and walked her out the door.

"You may move in, in two months" she called out. I closed the door and went upstairs.

I went into the bathroom when I heard the door open.

"Ashton?" I asked.

"Hey" he replied taking his shoes off. I went back downstairs and hugged him.

"Did Marie come by?" He asked.

"Yeah, an hour late as usual" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Anyways I was just about to go in the shower, Ill see you upstairs" I said going back upstairs. I locked the bathroom door and went into the shower.

Once I got out, I put on some sweats and a crop top and blow dried my hair until it was fully dry. I put it into a messy bun and went into my room.

Ashton was sitting on the bed watching hockey.

"We are not watching hockey" I said sitting next to him.

"Why not?" He asked, putting his arm around me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Because im tired and I dont want to here you scream at the tv when they score" I said getting under the covers.

"Fine" He replied turning it off. He went under the covers aswell and we fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~

I woke up the next day at around 6. I groaned and turned over when I heard the kids. I looked over at Ashton who was dead asleep. I pulled his ar off me and went to their room.

I opened the door and saw them playing pirates or something. Anna was on her bed pretending to be a princess, Noah was a knight and Gabriella was a adventurer or something.

"Hi mommy" Noah said.

"Hey baby, what are you playing?" I asked.

"Princess" Anna said.

"Oh cool" I replied. They continued playing as I stoood at the door. Gabriella was attacking Anna and Noah had to save anna and he threw Gabi in jail. It was funny watching them play. I started to feel something in my throat and I ran to the bathroom.