Chapter 9

Today is the day of my ultrasound. 

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. I am getting a baby bump.

"Ashton honey we need to get up my mom will be here in half an hour to pick us up" I whispered. I looked at me and smiled.

"You look so beautiful" he said and kissed me. I blushed.

"Now get your ass out of bed" I said. He quickly got up and ran to the closet. I laughed and put on a crop top with some denim jeans. I curled my hair and heard the door bell.

"Shit I havent done my makeup" I yelled.

"You look beautiful" Ashton said kissing me. I smiled and got my phone and sunglasses and left.

***

"Okay so your nurses name is Doctor Amanda, she will be your nurse during pregnancy also" My mother said in the waiting room. 

"Elena Gomez?" The nurse called.

"Right here!!" My mother said. We all got up and went into the room.

"Elena please sit here" She said guiding me to this messed up chair thing. I sat down feeling uncomfortable. She grabbed this weird jelly type suff and put it over my stomach. 

That shit was freezing cold.

"Dont worry, you will get to see your baby soon" She said.

After she grabbed this weird thing that looked like the scanner things they use to check out your grocerys.

"Okay so look right here on the screen" She said.

"Annnndddd..... There is your baby" she replied. I stared at this beautiful baby. I smiled and looked at Ashton. He held my hand so tight it was gonna rip off.

"Would you like to know if it is a girl or boy?" She asked.

"Yes" I replied.

She circled the scanner over my stomach afew more times.

"Its is... A girl" She said.

I smiled.

"We have a beautiful girl" Ashton said.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

Sorry its really short but I just wanted this chapter to be the ultra sound. 

But there is a huge plot twist during the pregnancy so im trying my best to get to it quickly..