Chapter 24

I woke up the next morning to the doorbell.

I turned over rubbing my eyes looking at Ashton.

"Who is here at 9 in the morning?" He asked. I got up and walked downstairs.

"Hello??" The person said. Spamming the doorbell. 

"What?" I asked. It was Marie, our real estate agent.

"My someone is grouchy" She said.

"Why are you here at 9 in the morning?" I asked.

"So we can go check out that house silly" she said walking in. I shut the door behind her.

"You could've gave me a heads up" I said.

"I did. Didnt you check your email? I said I would be here at 9 am sharp!" She said.

"When did you send this 'email'?" I asked.

"Oh.. Well..  1 in the morning" She said.

"You expect me to read my email at 1 in the morning?" I asked.

"Okay well I am sorry now go get your boyfriend and get changed so we can see that house" She said. I sighed and walked back upstairs.

"Ashton we have to get changed, Marie is here" I said walking into my room.

"At  in the morning?" He asked.

"Yep" I replied grabbing a towel and some clothes. "Im going to have a shower. Please get up" I said.

I walked into the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and brushed my teeth and got changed.

I had grabbed some jeans and a sweater with some boots. I curled my hair and did my makeup and walked out.

"Ashton!" I yelled. "I told you to get up 20 minutes ago!" 

"Sorry" He said getting up to hug me.

"No just... Get dressed" I said leaving the room. I walked into the kids room and woke them up.

"Comon guys we are going to look at a big pretty house today" I said waking them up. I brushed the girls hair and left it down. I put them in some jeans and a sweater like me but they wore sneakers. I put a little bow in their hair and I was finished. After that I grabbed Noah and put him in some jeans and a tshirt with some sneakers. 

"Ashton you better be dressed" I said grabbing the baby bag out of their closet.

"Yup calm down" He replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay guys go downstairs and sit with the nice lady while i get daddy" I said. they walked downstairs while I went back into my room.

"I dont get why your so mad" he said grabbing his phone.

"Because I told you to get up and hopefully get the kids ready but no I had to once again" I said.

"Well you are the mother" he replied.

"But you ARE their dad!" I replied. "Ugh I cont be fighting with you right now just get your ass downstairs because we are leaving" I replied going downstairs. I saw the kids sitting on the couch talking to Marie.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

~ ~ ~

Wew drove up to this beautiful huge house. The back yard was gigantic and it had a beautiful drive way.

"This house s gorgeous" I said. Ashton nodded. We pulled in behind Marie and walked inside.

When she opened the door I already knew this was the house.

It ahd a huge open living room and a beautiful kitchen. The basement was just an open room for the kids to run. There were 6 bedrooms upstairs. I was thinking the Gabriella and Ana could share a room and Noah could get one by himself, and whatever other kids we have we could split up the other two rooms.

The master bedrooms was gorgeous and huge. It had a bathroom and a walk in closet.

"So what do you think? Marie asked. I turned to Ashton.

"Well, we like it but it isnt our decision this time so guys" i said looking at the kids. "What do you guys think?" 

They turned to each other and shouted "YES!!!" 

I laughed.

"Its a yes" I said smiling.