Chapter 59

*3 MONTHS LATER*

Today is the day. The Sextuplets are turning 1.

My alarm blared out of my cellphone as I reached over to turn it off. When I looked up I saw the cameras, which by now I have gotten used to.

I put my phone down and sit up, tying my hair back. I have a lot to do today.

I have family coming over and I have to make sure everything goes as planned. I wince as one of the quadruplets kick. I hold my stomach and get up.

I am only 4 months pregnant but it is showing a lot.

I get up and go into the sextuplets room. It is still the nursery but with new cribs and a better arrangement.

"It's there birthday and their is a lot to do. I have to get them up, get the triplets up get them dressed, fed, get the food organized, get the presents ready and make sure everything goes as planned" I say to the camera. I open the nursery door and see they are starting to get up.

"Happy Birthday guys" I say. They are starting to talk so all I hear is an echo of 'Mama'.

I go over to each crib and get them out. Once I reached Liams he was already starting to get out. He climbed over the bars and slid down them to get on the floor.

"Oh my gosh" I said putting my hand over my mouth. He looked over at me and smiled. I laughed and got them all dressed and changed.

"Go downstairs" I told them. "On your butts!"

They proceeded to go down on their bums and I laughed. Last time they tried to go down like me and Abbie ended up falling face down.

I went into the girls room and quietly chose their clothes. Since it was April, (and hot) I got them tank tops and shorts with some sandals. I put them on the floor and woke them up.

"Hey baby" I said kissing them on the forehead. Anastacia woke up first.

"Mommy where are daddy?" She asked.

"Downstairs get up and get changed. Make sure Gabriella does also" I said. She nodded and got up.

As I was walking into Noah's room they asked me questions again.

"Gabriella never wakes up early. She never wakes up in general" I said. They laughed as I opened Noah's door. He was already awake and looking for clothes.

"Here baby I already know what you are going to wear" I said.

"But I want to pick" he said.

"Not today okay? Today it has to be nice clothes" I replied.

"But I want to pick!" He yelled jumping up and down crying.

"Hey!" I said grabbing his arm. "If you are going to be a baby and have a tantrum you can go into the nursery with the little kids and go back to sleeping in a crib got it?" 

He nodded and rubbed the tears from his eyes.

"How about this" I suggested. "I will pick out your pants and you can pick out a shirt" 

He nodded and went into his closet to find a shirt. I got out some nice pants and he handed me a button down shirt.

"This is perfect!" I said. He smiled and I let him get changed. When I went downstairs Ashton was already feeding them. I walked into the laundry room and grabbed their outfits for the day. 

"Ouch" I said holding my stomach again as they kicked. I got the girls some dresses and leggings and the boys some dress shorts and a button down shirt.