Chapter 67. The last Chapter.

I was wearing the same outfit I wore on Savannah's funeral. This isn't a happy night so I didn't want to wear something I loved.

I walked into the court room and saw Ashton at the table. My heels hit the floor as I walked towards my seat.

"Okay let's get this over with" I whispered to myself.

The judge walked in and we all stood up. 

"Please be seated" She said. We all sat down.

"I am aware you both have different things you want to happen so I will ask you both to please stand and say both of them. Starting with Elena" she said.

We both stood up and I cleared my throat. "I want 50% of savings and I would like the house. I would also like joint custody of our um 14 kids" I said. She nodded.

"Ashton" she said.

"I want 90% of the savings and I would like the house. I also want full custody of our 14 kids" he said. My jaw dropped. I was going to split the savings and give him joint custody of our kids and he wants them all to himself?

Everyone gasped. "Quiet down!" The judge said smacking the gavel on the table. 

~~~~~

"Okay we have reached a conclusion" The jury said. 

"We believe in favor of Ashton Waters" They said. Everyone gasped and I fell in my seat. I lost my house. My money. My kids. What else?

"But we think that Elena Gomez should get the house" The jury said. 

"What?" Ashton yelled. "It was in favor of me how am I supposed to find another house for 14 kids?"

"Be quiet Mr. Waters!" The judge said. "I guess this is it. Case closed" 

The second the gavel hit the table my heart stopped. I burst into tears. My judge started confronting me and I could feel Ashtons eyes on me. 

~~~~~

"I want to stay with mommy" Gabriella yelled.

"You are coming with me lets go!" Ashton yelled. Their stuff was packed up and Ashton had everyone in  the car but the triplets. 

"Mommy let me stay please" She said running to hug me. I hugged her so tight.

"Honey you can't I'm sorry you have to go with daddy" I said as tears slipped from my eyes.

"Will I ever see you?" She asked.

"I don't know baby but I will try" I said.

"Lets go NOW!" Ashton yelled grabbing her. She screamed and cried. I shut the door and fell to the ground.

My life is over. I have no money. A huge house. No kids. No job. No husband. Im divorced and I am only 23. 

I punched the wall and threw my shoes at the lamp. It crashed and burst into a million pieces. I didn't stop. I threw stuff at the tv, the pictures on the wall. Eventually there were millions of pieces of glass everywhere. I didnt care. What is there to live for anyways.

What is there to live for...

My family hates me and I have 14 kids that I can't even see. I am broke and I am going to end up homeless anyways.

I grabbed my keys and left.

~~~~~

I stood there, wind in my hair and horns honking. I closed my eyes and looked down. Down below was a river. This was it. 

I am seriously going to do this.

I put both my hands on the railing and lifted myself up so I was sitting on the railing. I heard cars stop and people were gasping, running up to me. Before they could get a word in I pushed myself off.

And then I fell Hundreds of feet down into freezing cold water. 

~~~~

"Elena?" I heard. I opened my eyes and felt an oxygen mask on my. There were IV's in me and There were bright lights everywhere. I looked and saw Ashton.

"Oh my god" He said smiling. "Oh my god she is awake! Nurse! Nurse!"

I slowly sat up and a nurse came and took the oxegyn mask off. 

"Are you okay" He asked me.

"What happened? I jumped off. I should have died!" I said.

"W..What are you talking about?" He asked.

"What? Isn't that why I am here? Because I jumped off the bridge"

"No.. Honey you fell on your stomach and hit your head. You were in a coma" he said. "The stress of everything caused you to just lose it"

"What? So no 14 kids? No tv show? No divorce?" I asked.

"N- 14 kids?" He said. "We only have one"

He then lifted himself up an d revealed a beautiful baby girl. She let out a cry and I smiled.

"Oh my gosh. Just one?" I said. He smiled and nodded handing her to me. I craddled her in my arms.

"How long was I in there for?" I asked.

"3 months" he said.

Everything was a dream.

It never happened. 

No 14 kids. No TLC. No paparazzi. Nothing. 

I did miss it. But this right here right now was all I ever wanted.

And I wouldn't change a thing.

THE END!

(Shitty ending I know but I want to thank all of you so much for reading. I got so many messages to start another book and I will it'll be a BETTER 16 and pregnant book. Not as many kids and it'll just be good. To be completely honest I hated this book and I jjust wanted to finish it. I am so sorry if I disappointed you guys  but better things are to come. No would you like me to right a sequal to this one or a whole different book? I love you all I hope you will read the next one. When it comes out I will comment it right here)