Chapter 3

I woke up the next day in the back of a car. My head ached and my stomach hurt. i groaned and got up, seeing Ashton naked. Thats when all the memorys came rushing back to me. They came back like a tsunami. I shook Ashton to try and get him to wake up. Nothing

"ASHTON" I screamed

"What, who, where?" He said bolting up.

"Ashton we need to get out of here! We are infront of the school!"

"Right." He said putting his clothes on. After he was finished i put my clothes back on.

"Where is your adress?" He asked

"1527 Forest road" I said. He started driving when I realized I was supposed to be home last night. I frantically searched my purse for my phone. 

Found it.

I clicked the home button to see 28 missed calls from my mom, 18 from my dad, and 14 new text messages. I opened the text messages:

Mom: Hey honey when will you be home?

Mom: Hunny we are very worried

Mom: Please answer

Mom: Elena

Mom: Alexandra

Mom: Gomez

Mom: Answer

Mom: Me 

Mom: This instant

Mom: We are calling the cops

Mom: Honey you are obviously out somewhere so we will jsut wait for you to come home

Mom: Stop fucking around Elena come home now!

And then from... Tamara..

Tami: El, i am so sorry. He came on to me I swear! Please, please PLEASE forgive me! I need you in my life. I cant live without you! 

Bitch please. Then from...

Josh....

Josh: I guess I should tell you the truth. I loved you. LOVED. But Tamara has something you dont. Me and her are fuck buddies. We have been doing this since we started dating. I never really loved you.

I felt tears stream down my face. I wipped them quickly knowing that I cant cry over this asshole. 

"Hey whats up?" Ashton asked. 

"No-Nothing.." I lied. He tilted my chin with his finger. 

"Its not nothing Elena, please tell me what is wrong".

I broke down again and told him everything. Mostly about Josh and Tamara.

"Im going to punch that asshole so hard he wont be able to see" Ashton said punching the stearing wheel. I laughed.

"You have such a beautiful laugh" He said. I blushed. I put my hands on my lap and looked outside. I was falling asleep when someone held my hand. I looked to see Ashtons hand intwined with mine. I smiled and so did he.

***

"So.. Ill see you later then?" He asked as he pulled up to my house. 

"I guess... Uh hey Ashton?" 

"Yeah?"

"Does this mean we are uh... Dating now?" I asked awkwardly.

"I hope so" He said smiling. I smiled back. 

"Ill text you!!" He shouted. I waved bye and entered my house. Everyone was sitting in the living room.

"Elena Alexandra Gomez WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" My mom yelled.

"Im so sorry mom!" I said. I broke down and started crying. "I was at prom when something happened so I went to Tamara's house and stayed the night!! Someone put some alchohol in the punch so her dad picked us up and I forgot my phone in his car!!" I lied. They seem to have bought it.

"Oh honey im sorry Im just glad your home!" She said hugging me. I pretended to cry some more when she finally let me go upstairs. I closed the door and sighed. 

Thank fucking god.

I went into my walk in closet and changed into a 'Superman' Sweater and some black leggings. I put on my ugg boots and went onto Facebook. BORING. I decided to text someone to go to Starbucks. But who...

I only have Tamara...

I sighed and looked through my contacts. I found one of my close friends, Hannah, and texted her.

Elena: Hey long time no see... I miss you bb.. we should hang out soon.. Like at starbucks. Text me back love you xox ;)

She responded instantly.

Hannah: I miss you too bb and we should meet up!! I am going to the starbucks on your street.. meet you there?!?

Elena: Hell yeah! See you soon!!

I got up, grabbed my purse and left.

***

"ELENA!!!" Hannah screamed!! I ran up and hugged her. 

"Ive missed you soo much!!!" I said.

"Me too"

We went inside and ordered our drinks. Once we got them we sat down and started to talk.

"So hows your bf Josh?" She asked.

"Ex..."

"Omfg im sorry what happened?"

"Well... He took my to prom but was acting like an asshole the entire time and then he said he had to go.. So I went to get some punch when I saw ashton... I bolted into the bathroom and saw Josh having sex with Tamara!! I ran outside and saw Ashton... He took me home and we are kind of dating now" I said

"OH MEH GERD YAY!!!" She screeched!!! I so miss her. We started talking and she told me about her parents divorcing and her mom moved to Manitoba or some shit like that and left her and her brother with her dad but her dad is being supper supportive!

"Wow" I replied. We started talking some more when out of the corner of my eye I saw Tamara... With Josh.

"Oh my fucking god!" I whispered/yelled. Hannah looked up and saw them holding hands and laughing. 

"Im gonna cut a bitch!" Hannah said getting up. I didnt stop her.

"LOOK YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE MOTHER FUCKERS! YOU CAN NOT CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND WITH HER EX BESTFRIEND, THATS RIGHT BITCH, EX! AND IF YOUR WONDERING, SHE ALREADY MOVED ON! IM HER NEW BESTFRIEND AND SHE IS ALREADY DATING SOMEONE! YOU LOST HER AND YOUR NEVER GETTING HER BACK! YOU ARE LUCKY I AINT PUNCHING YOUR FACE IN YOU DICK SON OF A BITCH! SHE DOESNT NEED SOME UGLY ASS COUPLE LIKE YOU TO BE AROUND HER! SO JUST FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKERS AND LEAVE HER ALONE!" 

Holy shit. 

That is my best friend right here. 

Tamara started crying and ran away. Josh ran after her. Hannah turned back and everyone was clapping. She bowed and we left.

"This... This is why your my best friend!!" I said laughing.

"Your welcome bitch!" She replied.

"Thank you!" I said smiling. I went into my car and drove home.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

So who hates Tamara? I know I do!

And who think Hannah is a cool bitch? I do!!! 

Josh is a little prick!

but who thinks Elena and Ashton are cute? 

Anyways thanks for reading!!