Chapter 4

*next week*

I woke up feeling bad. Like majorly bad! I felt like my stomach was going to explode. I looked at my calender. Well this is odd. I was supposed to have my 'period' a week ago. Maybe its just late. 

But I have never felt this bad before. I sighed hoping it would pass.

I got dressed and went downstairs. I got an apple and sat on the couch with Brandon. "What are you watching Brandon?" I asked.

"Blue's Clues" He replied. I laughed. I took afew bites of my apple and smiled. The pain went away. 

"Mom im going!!!!" I yelled heading for the door.

"WAIT!!" I heard Savannah yell. "Can you give me a ride?" She asked.

"Sure!" I replied. We went into my car and left.

***

"Thanks Elena!!" Savannah called and left. I grabbed my bag and walked inside. I was looking for the person ive been wanting to see!

Ashton.

I looked all over and sighed. He probably didn't go to school today. Oh well. I went to my locker and tried to open it. Then a pair of hands went infront of my eyes.

"Guess who?" I heard Ashton say. I smiled and turned around hugging him. He smiled back. Once he pulled away from the hug I tried to open my locker again.

"So, have you talked to Tamara yet?" He asks. I froze. I didnt even want to hear her name! That bitch is a spawn from Satan. 

Okay maybe not that, but I was still mad.

"No.. I havent" I sighed. I opened my locker to see a note fall down. I groaned and picked it up. It read:

Dear Elena,

I know that I was a bitch and that I was not thinking straight but you have to believe me! He came onto me! El, I can't live without you! You are my second half. My one and....

I crumpled it up before I could read anything else. I threw it, grabbed my books and left. Ashton followed me, putting his hand in mine. I smiled. We walked over to Hannah.

"Ewe get a room!" She said walking beside me. I laughed.

"Have you talked to she-devil one?" She asked.

"No I havent" I replied with a smile. RIIIIIIINNNNNGGG

"Shit I need to go to my class! See you at lunch babe" Ashton said kissing my cheek. I blushed, while Hannah made a bunch of OOOO and AWEEE sounds.

"You guys are ADORABLE!" She said. I smiled.

My life is finally perfect. For once.

***

I grabbed my lunch tray and looked at the crowded cafateria infront of me. I sighed and tried to find Hannah and Ashton. Once I saw some girl waving her arms like a physco, I knew it was her. 

"Finally! I thought my arms were gonna fly off!" She said. 

"You could have just called my name" I chuckled.

"But thats too mainstream!" She said. I laughed. She was always the person who was different from the crowed. If everyone was walking on the right side, she would walk on the left. Thats just who she is.

"Hey babe" I heard as someone kissed my cheek. I smiled and saw Ashton.

"Hey" I replied.

"Elena. Can I talk to you?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw the she devil herself. Tamara.

"Oh my fucking god WHAT DO YOU NOT GET BY LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!" Hannah yelled. The entire cafeteria went silent. I didnt even stop her.

"Can I just talk to Elena in private?" Tamara said nervously by all the people looking at her.

"No!" I said. "Why doesnt EVERYONE know what my so called 'best friend' did to me on prom night! I helped her pick out a dress, she stayed at my house and how does she repay me? BY SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND! Tamara I will NEVER forgive you! You are a bitch!" I said. Everyone was still silent. She ran out of the cafateria crying. I started to feel even sicker than before. This wasnt my period this time. I ran out of the cafateria and into the bathroom. I went into the biggest stall and puked. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Elena!!" I heard Hannah say. She ran into the stall and held my hair.

After I was done I turned around and hugged her.

"Hannah?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Can you take me to the pharmacy?" I asked.

"Sure why?"

"Because I think I am pregnant"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE!!

Ooo! Cliff hanger! 

Who ships Ashton and Elena? I do!!!

Who still hates that she devil Tamara? I DO!!!

Sorry its so short I just have to get to the pregnancy part.

Anyways thanks for reading!!