Chapter 8

I woke up the next day with someones arms around me. I turned and saw Ashton. I smiled. I dont even remember falling asleep last night.

I started to feel the sick feeling again. I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up everything until there was nothing left. I brushed my teeth and put in a mint.

I opened the door to the bathroom and saw Ashton.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked.

"I hope so" I replied. 

I walked downstairs to try and make breakfast. Then I realized...

We have no food.

"Guys!!" I yelled. "We need to have a meeting!!"

Ashton and Hannah came down slowly.

"So we need to figure out who is getting what.. Like for food! We. Need. Food! So mabe we alternate per week like this week, Ashton starts, next week Me, and then Hannah and it goes over again" I said.

"Sounds good." Ashton replied.

"Also we need to get furniture!" I said.

"But don't we need to go to the school about the 'homeschooling' thing?" Hannah asked.

Shit I thought. 

"We can do that tomorrow, but right now we need a table and couches." I said. 

I ran upstairs to get ready. I had a quick shower and put on a plain black crop top, some denim short, and my cpnverse shoes. I curled my hair and put on some sunglasses.

I went downstairs to see Ashton and Hannah waiting.

"Its about time!" Hannah said. I laughed.

"Whos car are we taking?" I asked. they both shrugged.

"Mine I guess." I replied.

***

"How the fuck are we supposed to haul this shit in?" Hannah asked.

We got so much stuff. We got couches for the living room, table and chairs, a king sized bed and matress for me and Ashton, a queen size for hannah, a crib and toys for the baby and green paint for the baby's room.

"I dont know" I replied. then I felt it again. The sickness. i bolted inside the house and into the bathroom. Hannah followed and held my hair back. I puked up everything and flushed it. Im getting tired of this pregnancy shit.

"Well, lets just all help bring in the couch" I said. 

(1 hour later)

"Finally were finished!" I said laying on my new bed. Were not doing the babys room until tomorrow. Ashton layed beside me. He put his arm around me. I blushed. I just layed there with him. I stayed there until I drifted to sleep.

(NEXT DAY)

I woke up with Ashton's arm around me. I smiled and got up to have a shower. Once I was finished I put on my superman sweater and leggings. I put my hair into a high pony and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I grabbed some pancake mix and made pancakes.

"Hey" I heard as someone put there arms around my waist. I smiled.

"Hey" I replied.

"What are you cooking?" He asked sitting on the counter.

"Pancakes" I replied. I started putting them on plates when I felt it again. The mother fucking sickness. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Ashton ran behind me and held my hair. After I was done I brushed my teeth and went back to the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Hannah asked. I gave her a thumbs up.

"Im just not hungry right now." I replied. I went upstairs and grabbed my phone and purse.

"Guys im gonna talk to the principle about the homeschooling.. Be back in a bit" I yelled heading out the door. 

***

"So you are having a baby?" Principle Mathews asked.

"Yes"

"And who else is doing this 'homeschooling'?" He asked.

"Ashton Madnerson and Hannah Waters" I said.

"Well okay. We just need to talk to the parents and that will be all cleared." He replied.

"Thank you" I said hurrying out. I ran into my car and texted Hannah and Ashton.

Elena: They just need to talk to your guys' parents and its all gooooooood

Hannah: My dad might make me stay though

Ashton: Mine too!!!

Elena: I gave him your guys' numbers! So if he calls pretend your each others parents or something gtg be home in 10

I put my phone in my purse and left.

*** 

"Your plan totally worked!! WE are now officially 'homeschoolers'" Hannah laughed. I heard my phone ring and saw my moms number on it. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Mom?"

"Hey honey.. Im just calling to ask, how far along are you?"

I dont fucking know.

"Uh three weeks I think" I said looking at my baby bump starting to grow.

"Okay I booked an appointment for tomorrow so you can get your ultrasound done! You can ask if it will be a boy or a girl"

"Uh okay thank you mom"

"Oh honey I need your new adress so I can pick you and Ashton up" She said.

"Oh okay its 8956 Miller ave"

"Thank you !! Se you tomorrow"

I hung up.

Im going to see if my baby is a boy or a girl tomorrow. 

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

I will start going by each chapter really quick. I need to get closer to the actual pregnancy then talk about it so in the next 5-6 chapter, she will have her baby.