Chapter 10

*3 Months Later* 

I woke up and looked at my baby bump. It was getting bigger by the day. I saw Ashton sleeping peacefully. 

"Ashton? Wake up you have to go to work" I said. He turned over and completly ignored me. I sighed and walked onto the other side. 

"Ashton? Comon get up you're going to be late" I repeated. He looked at me and sighed.

"Fine. But only for you and Gabriella" He said.

"We are not naming our girl Gabriella" I sighed.

"And why not?" He said getting up.

"Because it is my decision too!! And I want to name her Anastacia" I said. I always thought that name was beautiful.

"Anastacia? Thats a beautiful name" he said kissing me. I smiled.

"Well... Off to work I go!!!" He said leaving. I sighed and went on my laptop. Gotta get this work done. I went on my laptop and started working on my English homework. 

(1 hour later)

Done. I sighed. This was my life. I went downstairs and grabbed some leftover pizza. 

Well maybe three pieces.

I stacked them ontop of each other and took a huge bite. I ate the whole pizza in less than 7 minutes. I went back upstairs and started working on Math.

(3 hours later)

Fuck math.

Fuck school.

Im done.

I started to get tired and fell asleep.

(6 hours later)

"Im hoooomeeeee" I heard Ashton yell. 

"Hey honey" I said going downstairs.

"Hows our little Gabriella?" He asked.

"Anastacia, and she is doing perfectly fine!" I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"Do you want to go see a movie today babe?" He asked going into the kitchen.

"Why dont we just rent one? We can order pizza and get pop and junk food" I said 

"Okay if that is what you want.. Where is Hannah?" He asked.

"I dont know? HANNNAAAAAH" I yelled. She opened the door and yelled back.

"WHHHHAAAAATT?!?!" She yelled.

"We are gonna rent a movie and get some junk food.. What movie do you want?" I asked.

"Divergent!" She said.

"I agree!"

"Dammit. You girls got me" Ashton said. I smiled and went back upstairs to grab my iphone. I saw that Savannah had texted me.

Savannah: He we haven't talked in awhile. I miss you. I would really love to see you and Ashton. And your little baby girl (mom told everyone) So call me sometime!?!?!

I quickly called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey Savannah I got your text.. Since it is friday, do you want to come over? me Ashton and Hannah are getting Divergent and buying a bunch of junk food. Comon you can sleepover."

"Really? YES!!!" She basically sceamed

"I'll pick you up in 20min BE READY!" I said before hanging up. I ran into my closet and got a baggy "Obey" sweatshirt with some leggings. I went back downstairs.

"Guys, Savannah is coming over so I am gonna pick her up... Be back in 10" I said before leaving. I went into my truck and left.

***

I pulled up to the driveway of my old house. It was still as I remembered it. Mackenize had some of her faded chalk drawings on the sidewalk, Brandon had his toys on the porch and we still had the beautiful porch swing. I sighed and walked up the door and rang the door bell.

"ONE SECOND!!!!" I heard my mother yell. I waited for awhile and then I saw her. 

"ELENA!!!" I heard her say before she wrapped her arms around me. I smiled at her welcoming hug.

"I am here to pick up Savannah?" I said.

"Oh yes come in, come in!!" My mother said. I looked around and saw that Brandon and Mackenzie were asleep in their bedrooms upstairs. I looked up again and saw Savannah with an over-night bag.

"So I will drop her off tomorrow then?" I said.

"Yes.. Have fun girls!!" My mother said. I closed the door and waited there for a few minutes. Thats when I heard my mother crying. I sighed. The stupidest mistake I have ever made cause my family in pain. I walked over to my truck and let Savannah in.

"So what movie are we watching?" She asked.

"Divergent" I replied as I started driving.

"Yay I hevn't seen it yet!!" She said happy.

"Me niether" I replied.

"So, what are you naming your baby girl?" She asked looking at my stomach.

"I dont know yet. Ashton wants Gabriella, but I want Anastacia" I replied.

"Thats a beautiful name.. What about Kendall?" She asked.

I thought for a moment. Thats is such a beautiful name.

Kendall.

"That is PERFECT!!" I yelled. She smiled. I pulled up to the driveway of my house.

"This is your house?" She asked shocked.

"Yup comon in" I said opening the front door. The pizza was there along with some pop, chips, chocolate, and candy. I smiled.

"Hey babe" Ashton said kissing me. 

"Hey" I said kissing back. Savannah stood there awkwardly.

"Savannah this is Ashton my boyfriend and Hannah my best friend" I said. She gave a weak smile.

"Hi" she said shyly.

"Comon and sit on the couch, the movie is gonna start" Hannah said. I sat beside Ashton and Savannah. The beginning started and I grabbed a slice of pizza. i ate it in less than 2 min and grabbed another. Then I opened the chips and grabbed handfulls. 

This pregnancy shit is turning me into a pig! I thought. Everyone was digging in, even Savannah. She started joking around with Hannah. I smiled.

I love my life.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Sorry I need to get closer to the actual pregnancy so Next chapter will be like 6 months, then 9 months.

So anyways thanks for 43 reads :) Not a lot but im still proud