Chapter 17

I woke up to someone tapping me on the shoulder.

"Mrs. Gomez?" The nurse said.

"Ye-Yeah?" 

"We are going to be doing the surgery on Noah now" 

"Okay can i come in with him?"

"No I am afraid not, but Gabriella woke up last night so a nurse will be with you to talk about some issues" she said.

"Is-Issues?" I asked.

"There are just afew little problems, but nothing huge" She said.

"Okay thanks" I replied. They started wheeling Noah out of the room. I started to fall back asleep when I heard  a scream. I ran into the halls and saw Noah crying his eyes out. I ran towards him.

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked.

"Whe-Where am I going?" He asked.

"You are just gonna go with these nurses right now okay? You know how it hurts to breath? They are going to fix that! Everything will be okay" I said holding his hand.

"Why cant you come in?" He asked.

"Because honey it is a important operation" I replied. 

"Mrs. Gomez it would be better to start wheeling him to the operation room now" the nurse said. I nodded as they started to push his bed.

"MOMMY COME BACK!!!" Noah screamed. It broke my heart. 

I walked back towards the room with Gabi and Anastacia. A nurse was in there waiting for me.

"Ah yes Mrs. Gomez. It seems that Gabriellan will probably need a wheelchair and you can take her home today. But Anastacia will need to lay down and rest at home" the nurse told me.

"So I can take them home today?" I asked.

"Yup. Absolutely" she replied.

The nurse got a wheelchair for Gabriella and I picked up Anastacia.

"Um so how long will the surgery go for with Noah?" I asked.

"Um well.. Give or take two or three days?" She said.

"Oh.. Thanks" I sighed. walked towards the elevator when I saw her.

Again.

"How many times have I told you to stay far away from me?!" I asked.

"Look, I just wanted to make sure that they are okay. Is that so bad?" She asked.

"Yes. It is. Now get AWAY!" I yelled going past her. I walked into the elevator and pushed the button to make the doors close.

"Mommy. Why dont you like her?" Gabi asked.

"Because she hurt mommy a lot" I replied. As the doors opened I saw a bunch of news people waiting.

For me.

"How is your and Ashtons relationship going?" One person asked.

"Was he drinking and driving when he crashed?" Another asked.

"Stop asking questions about my family. No he was not drinking and our relationship is fine! Now if you'll excuse me I have to go somewhere!" I yelled avoiding them.

I ran into my car and drove home.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

Okay so people kept messaging me to update my story but I am not really feeling this book anymore. I always thought ahead of what I was doing and to be honest right now I am winging it. 

I am curently writing two storys. 

One is about One Direction and they're kids and who they are married to and so forth.

The other is about three kids being adopted by Selena Gomez.

I am more focused on those stories then this one at the moment so hopefully they will be up soon.

Sorry this chapter is so short :(