Chapter 13

*Next day*

I woke up in the hospital bed. I looked to see my three beautiful kids. I tried to get up but my body hurt so much I couldn't. Ashton saw me and brought Anastacia over to me. I craddled her in my arms. She was so beautiful. I just wanted to take them home.

"How are you feeling?" The nurse asked me.

"Better." I replied.

"Well you are allowed to take the kids home if you would like." She said to me.

"Thank you so much!!"

I got up and walked over to my three kids. I picked up Gabriella and Noah while Ashton got Anastacia. We got Hannah to pick us up.

*In the car*

"So you had triplets?" She said.

"Yeah. She said if I went for another ultrasound at 6 months i would have known" I replied.

When we got home I put them all in the same crib. "Ashton we need to get two more cribs and bottles" I said.

"Im on it" He replied as he headed out the door. I sat in the rocking chair by their beds and fell asleep.

*10min later*

I woke up to Ashton hauling the cribs upstairs with Hannahs help. I got to try and help but they were already upstairs.

"This one is going to be Gabriella's and this one will be Noah's" Ashton said putting them inside the room. I picked up Noah and Gabriella and put them in their seperate cribs. I went into their closet and got then heir blankets. One blue, One pink, and one purple. 

I went back into my room and fell asleep.

(5min later)

I woke up to screaming and crying. I ran into the nursery and saw Noah crying. I picked him up and tried to get him to stop. 

Nothing.

I grabbed his bottle and put some milk in it. That might help. I gave it to him and he instantly stopped crying. After he was finished I put him back to sleep.

As I was walking to my room I heard more crying. I turned around and saw Gabriella crying. I did the same thing. 

After I put her to bed Anastacia was crying. Shit. I repeated the same thing and left. I went back to my bedroom and tried to go to sleep. 

(1 hour later)

I woke up and saw Ashton beside me. I went into the nursery and saw my beautiful babies. 

My babys.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Sorry this is short but im trying to get them to age so that they can start talking and doing stuff..