Important message about a social issue!

Tbh skip to the bottom ignore all of this!!!! The bottom is more important!!

Ok so I know it has been forever since I last updated. I apologize I feel so bad. But honestly there has been so much going on right now. I have to go back to school shopping, family emergency's and bully's

Not gonna go into detail because honestly it isn't worth it. 

But some of you said the book was over on my last update. I just wanted to say the book is not over I just have honestly the biggest writers block ever! I know I say that every time but seriously I cannot think of anything.

But I would also like to announce I will be doing a sequel for this book about one of the childrens Point Of View and them starting their own family and yeah. But I do apologize and I know I have updated my other storys only because I can think of stuff for them but this one I am so stuck on aha. 

Anyways just wanted to let you know but I will get another update up soon.

PLEASE READ:

Alright so I know I said I wasn't going into detail about the stuff up their and I am not. But I wanted to address a really huge issue that has happened to me almost 3 times now and I need to get this out there because I have a lot of reads on this book and this is the best way for me to get it out there.

Okay so if any of you are getting bullied or depressed or suicidal I just want you to know 

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

There are so many people out there that care about you and that love you. If you are suicidal or you guys know someone who is please tell someone! You could save a life! 

If you are suicidal please talk to someone. Know that you are beautiful and you deserve to live. You deserve to be happy. Do not let anyone else tell you other wise! I love you all and honestly if I could meet you all I would but I do care about you. If I had 1 viewer I would care let alone 209k. I do care and if you guys need to talk to someone I am here. I may not say the best advice because I am only 13 but comment down below what you are going through and I will respond. I promise. If I don't someone else will. IF YOU COMMENT ANY HATEFUL THINGS ABOUT SOMEONE ON THIS CHAPTER YOU WILL BE BLOCKED OR REPORTED!

If you are being bullied:

Know that you aren't alone either. Whether it is CyberBullying, Physical Bullying, Verbal Bullying whatever you are being bullied and don't let anyone tell you you aren't! Bullying is:

-Being called names (ex. Fat, Ugly, Slut, Whore, Bitch)

-Being abused (ex. Being punched, kicked, pushed, thrown)

-Having racist comments be thrown at you 

DONT BE SCARED INTO SILENCE!

Don't let someone scare you into not telling someone! Don't let them get to you! 

I was recently cyber bullied by someone (not naming names) and I got racial comments thrown at me for being Spanish, got called a whore for dating more then one guy, called called 'dirty white bitch' and much more. Even though it hurt me I can't let it get to me. You guys can't either. You can't give them what they want. They want to see you cry. They want to see you get hurt. And trust me it's hard to just 'block them' when they are insulting you and your family. Even though it is hard, just say 'ok' over and over. Trust me it'll piss them off because they aren't seeing you get hurt haha. 

But with all jokes aside, bullying isn't a joke. Bullying happens to many people. It spreads fast. It can start with a fight with your best friend and lead to suicide. PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE IT! No one realizes how fast it could happen. No one does. I could have done it as well as most of you. 

It saddens me that this issue isn't addressed more and that so many people commit suicide every year because of bullying. That when people notice bullying they don't stop it. 

BULLYING IS ILLEGAL PEOPLE! Do you not realize that? If you are bullying someone YOU COULD GO TO JAIL! 

The thing I don't get is, no one seems to address this on anything. Ever.

So I am addressing it now. 

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes and stuff I am just annoyed and I am typing really fast)

Also to the person that bullied me, I forgive you.