Chapter 2

The next day I woke up to Savannahs arms around me. I laughed and pushed her off. I got up and went downstairs to get something to eat. I skipped downstairs to see Ryan.

"Wow, I never thought you would get up this early on a weekend" I scoffed.

"Wow, I never thought you would get off your lazy ass" he replied. I ignored his reply and grabbed the 'Froot Loops' cereal.

"Hey.. Are you okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah? Why?" I replied confused.

"About the whole 'Ashton' thing. He's an asshole. He is just mad beacuse you regected him at the mall."

"How do you know about that?" I asked.

"Tami."

"Oh." I said. I looked down at an emty bowl. There were no more Froot Loops left. "Oh well, I wasnt that hungry anyways." I said chucking the empty box. I started to go back upstairs when someone grabbed my arm. I jerked around and saw Ryan.

"Are you okay?" He asked again. I stared at the ground. I felt like breaking down right there and sobbing. But no. I was stronger than that.

"I am fine" I lied.

"What about Josh?"

I froze at his name. Josh. What would he think? Would he regret taking me to prom? I tried to push back the tears.

"He is fine. We are fine." I lied. He finally let go with a 'i dont believe you' look. Ryan always knew when I was lying. I ran upstairs and into my room. Savannah was awake and got up.

"Uh hey Savannah" I said. I just wanted to start crying again but she was here.

"Hey Elena?" She said confused. We stood there in silence, until my phone went off. i ran to get it to see that Tamara texted me.

Tami: We still on for tonite? You dont have a dress and prom is tonite!

I laughed. She can never spell tonight properly to save her life.

Elena: *Tonight and yes we are. I still need a dress if Josh is still taking me.

I pressed send and Savannah kind of stood there awkwardly.

"Um I should be going" She said hurrying out of my room. i turned around and grabbed her arm.

"Savannah?"

"Yeah?"

"Your going to prom right? With Evan?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well... Would you like to go dress shopping? With me and Tami?" I asked. She looked shocked.

"I would love to" she replied.

"Then go get ready. Were leaving in 20min" I said. She smiled and ran into her room. I kind of laughed and sat on my bed. I couldnt wait to get an amazing dress for Josh..

Josh.

I need to call him.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number. One ring. Two rings.

"Hello?"

Thank fucking god.

"Hey Josh"

"Uh who is this?" He asked. I was shocked.

"Elena?"

"Oh right hey." That was wierd.

"Hey.. Um are we still on for prom?" I asked.