Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face.

Everything was perfect.

I have my boyfriend back.

I have my baby boy back.

Nothing could ruin this day.

"Hey" Ashton said rapping his arms around me. He kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"Hey" I replied smiling. He wouldn't let me go.

"Ashton I need to go have a shower" I said trying to get up

"But whyyyyyyyy" he replied. I laughed. He finally unwrapped his arms around me, letting me have a shower.

I took off my clothes as I turned on the water. I was about to step in but the door knob rattled. Ashton walked in.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed.

"Calm down I'm brushing my teeth" he replied.

"Can't you do that else where?" I asked.

"What? It's not like I haven't seen you naked before" he said. I rolled my eyes.

I quickly ran into the shower, making sure Ashton wasn't looking. I don't know why but I just didn't like it.

Once I got out, Ashton already left.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my hair and body. I started to brush my teeth and wash my face when the door knob rattled again.

"Ashton I'm out of the shower, you can't spy on me anymore" I sighed.

"Mommy it's me" Noah said.

"Oh okay come in baby" I said opening the door. He walked in with the same clothes from yesterday.

"Daddy's leaving" he said.

"Okay did you give him a hug?" I asked.

"Yes but he wants you!" He said pointing to me. I laughed.

"Tell him I'll be five minutes" I said. He nodded walking away. I went into my closet and grabbed a baggy sweater with black leggings and boots. Hey, it's close to fall anyways.

I ran downstairs and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Love you!" I said.

"Love you too" he replied leaving. I went back upstairs seeing the kids playing.

Then it hit me.

Noah has no clothes.

I frantically searched their closet, and thanks to my mom, he had one outfit that was too big for him but will fit him fine.

I ran back into my room and finished drying my hair. Once I was done, I put it in a messy bun and put on my makeup. I went back into the kids room.

"Okay guys, so who wants to get dressed first?" I asked. Of course, Anastacia wanted to.

I picked her out a oversized tee shirt with some black leggings and sneakers. I tied her hair up into a high pony and let her play.

Next was Noah. His only outfit was a sweater with some black skinny jeans and a beanie. Why my mother picked that out, I have NO idea. I laughed. I put his clothes on and he looked so cute, ugh I've missed him.

And last was Gabriella. I got her a oversized tee shirt with black leggings and sneakers. I tied her hair up into a high pony as well.

"Okay guys let's go downstairs for breakfast!" I said. They smiled as they walked downstairs.