Part Three

You were just entering your company with Tony by your side when reporters showed up, taking pictures of you and Tony and shoving the camera into your face. Tony gripped your hand in his as he led you to the entrance of the building.

As soon as you stepped inside, the door closed and the security was left to deal with them.

"Miss Y/L/N!" You were instantly surrounded by a group of people, which surprised Tony.

"Welcome back." A blonde girl by your side said and you smiled at her.

"Thank you, Maddie."

"Can you sign this, Miss?" A woman asked you, handing you the pen while holding the paper in her hand. You quickly signed it and she walked away.

"Let me take this." A boy said, taking your purse while another girl took off your blazer.

"Miss Y/L/N, I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for your loss." A woman told you and you smiled at her.

"Thank you. Where are we supposed to go?"

"Top floor, your father's old office."Maddie answered, walking you to the elevator, while Tony followed.

He stared at the whole group following you to the elevator. It looked like everybody loved you and cared about you.

Everybody made place for you and Tony to enter, then they scrambled to get into the elevator along with you.

"So... " You looked around the whole group. "What did I miss?"

"Hayley and Jack from the sixth floor got together!" A boy that held your purse spoke up. "You all owe me twenty dollars!"

A bunch of protests could be heard through the elevator.

"You hang out with your employees like this?" Tony asked and you looked at him over your shoulder.

"And you don't?"

The elevator dinged open and you were met by a tall man in a suit talking on his phone. His gaze landed on you. "... yes, she's here. I'll tell her."

He ended the call while everyone got out of the elevator. He bent over, taking your hand in his and kissing it."Miss Y/N, it's a pleasure to see you again."

You chuckled. "I missed you all."

He straightened up, then looked at Tony and offered him his hand."I'm Daniel."

Tony shook his hand, looking at his eyes. "Tony Stark."

"He's my PR." You said to Tony and he nodded his head.

"Miss Y/L/N, congrats on the wedding!" Your secretary said, making everyone freeze.

"I made sure to send an email to everyone not to talk about the wedding!" Daniel said, turning towards the girl.

"It's fine, Dan." You said while glaring at the girl. "Is everyone here?"

"Waiting for you in the office." Daniel said, opening the door for you and gesturing at you to go inside.

"Fiiiired." The boy that held your purse sang while looking at the secretary.

"Mr. Stark, you coming?" Daniel asked, waiting for Tony.

"Yeah." Tony said and quickly walked through the door.

After the boring documents were signed, you were appointed as the new CEO of the company. Tony drove you home to prepare for the gala that was supposed to take place tonight at the company in your honor.

Your makeup artist was just done with your makeup when Tony got home and went to get dressed in his own room.

After you got dressed, you took a look at the mirror. You were wearing a long, blue dress that was sticking to your body in a mermaid shape. It had a long slit on the side and a deep V cut, showing off your cleaveage. You paired the dress with blue high heels.