Part Twenty Six

Just as you walked into your and Tony's room, you took off the high heels, letting out a sigh in relief. You were taking your earrings off when you looked at the mirror and noticed Tony staring at you as he took off his suit jacket.

You smiled at him and reached towards your hair that was styled in a bun. Tony continued to stare at you as your hair fell down your back.

You noticed his stare, but you didn't say anything.

Until, you felt Tony's hands wrap around your waist and his chest pressed into you.

"Tony..." You mumbled out.

Tony's hands made their way to the front of your body and his one hand was gripping your neck, while the other squeezed your boobs through your dress.

You watched him do it in the mirror, since Tony gripped your neck and didn't let you turn your head.

You felt his hot breath on your skin and your lips parted as you watched him. "You're mine and mine only."

Your mind wandered back to the party and how Tony was clearly jealous of Chris. Maybe he didn't say it, but you saw it in his actions and the way he touched you.

"Jealous?" You asked and felt his hand tighten around your neck.

"You're mine." He moved his hand off your neck. "This body belongs to me. It's mine. Mine to kiss", he said as he moved your hair off your neck to one side and started to kiss your neck,"Mine to worship", his hand dropped from your chest to cup between your legs, "Mine to fuck."

You let out a whimper as you felt him suck on your neck.

"Do you trust me, sweetheart?" Tony asked in a whisper. You quickly nodded your head, making him smirk."I need words, kitten."

"I trust you." You whispered and Tony took your hand, leading you towards the bed. "Sit." He said and you listened to him.

You watched as he pulled out a piece of material from his pocket. When he showed it to you, you realized it was a blindfold and your lips parted, as your eyes flashed in desire.

"Do you want this?" You nodded again."We can stop at any moment you want to. I want you to feel comfortable, you know that, right, sweetheart?"

"Yes." You said, looking up at Tony.

His lips curved into a smile. "Good girl."

You closed your eyes as he put the blindfold on you. You couldn't see anything in front of you, but you could feel the warmth of Tony's body.

You flinched when you felt his hand on your face. He started by carressing your cheek, his touches light as a feather. His fingers dropped down to your lips and you felt his thumb rubbing over your lower lip.

Knowing what he wanted you to do, you parted your lips and Tony pushed his thumb into your mouth.

He bit his lip at the sight of you with a blindfold, your soft lips wrapped around his thumb.

Your tongue swirled over his finger. You sucked on it for a few moments, until Tony pulled it out. He grabbed your hand and made you stand up before he sat down onto the bed, having you stand in between his legs.

"Over my knee, kitten." He ordered, making your breathing hitch in your throat. "I won't repeat myself."He harshly grabbed your body, easily handling it and putting you over his knee, your ass in the air.

He rubbed over your still clothed behind. Your breathing was heavy. You didn't know what to expect as you couldn't see, so your every other sense was heightened.