Part Thirty

You walked downstairs to the garage where Tony was. As you walked in, you saw him sitting behind the table and working on something. You still couldn't figure out what it was.

"Tony?" You called out as you walked towards him.

"Yes, baby?" He answered without looking up at you.

"What are you doing here?" You walked behind him and looked down at the table, trying to understand what was going on.

"Just... making something." Tony mumbled out.

"You've been in here for days already."You said, running your hands down his chest. "You forgot about me?" You asked with a pout.

"Of course not, baby, I just have to finish this and then I'll give you all the attention - oh, fuck", he let out a groan when he felt you kissing his neck. He dropped the things from his hands and leaned more into your kisses."You've got my attention now. What do you want?"

You grinned and pulled away from him, only to sit in his lap. Only then, Tony noticed you were dressed up like you were going somewhere. "Wanna come to my nail appointment with me?"

"Seriously?" Tony looked at you with a serious face.

"You don't want to?" You pouted again and Tony panicked.

"No, no, no, baby." He raised his hand and carressed your face. "I'll go with you."

"Good." You smiled and started to move in Tony's lap, about to get up, when he gripped your waist.

Pulling you closer to him, he growled in your ear, "I'd be careful if I were you, baby, my one week is up today."

You grabbed his wrist and pulled it up towards your face. He watched confused, as you looked down at the Rolex on his hand. "No it's not, you still have two more hours to go." You patted his chest and got up from his lap before pulling him up with you.

Half an hour later, Tony parked in front of the salon and you turned towards him as you undid your seat belt. "Wanna choose the color?"

"Me?" Tony raised his eyebrow at you and you nodded. "Let me think." You could see how serious he was about the whole thing. He then looked back at you. "Red... and gold."

"Red, and gold. Got it." You repeated as Tony pulled out his wallet and pulled out a few bills and handed them to you.

You took them and leaned over to peck his lips. "Thank you."

"I'll be waiting for you here." He said and you left the car.

Tony pulled out his phone and logged into the Stark Industries database, making Jarvis send the holograms up into the air. He was searching through it for some time and he was on to something when he saw you walking out of the salon through the hologram. He quickly put everything away and waited for you to come inside.

"You done already?" He asked, reaching over to kiss you as you closed the door.

"All done." You said when he pulled away.

Tony took your hand in his and looked at the nails. They were all red with gold details on every finger. He smirked and looked up at you."Damn, they're gorgeous."He said and you grinned. "I got you coffee." He pointed to the cup in the cupholder.

"Thank you." You said. "Want me to repay you?"

"No-" He was cut off when you reached over and he felt your hand rubbing over his crotch. "Oh, it's that kind of repayment."

"Like it?" You asked with a smirk as you felt him grow hard under your touch.

"Someone could see-"

"Since when do you care about that?"You asked and Tony bit his lip.

"Good point." He said and moved his seat back to give you more space.

He leaned back against his seat as you continued to rub him over his black jeans. "Don't tease me, baby." He said and you let out a chuckle before unzipping his pants.

Your hand went inside his boxers and you pulled him out before starting to rub over it, your thumb moving over the tip. Tony gripped your hand as you started to go faster.

"That's my good girl."He said, gripping the back of your neck and pulling you in for a kiss.

You started to suck onto his tongue, making Tony's grip on you tighten.

When you parted, he watched in surprise as you lowered your head and he let out a moan when he felt your licks.

He gripped the back of your neck when you took him into your mouth and threw his head back against the seat, letting out a groan. He forgot everything about where the two of you were and just focused on the way you took him down your throat.

Your hand massaged the rest, until Tony pushed you down on him so you can take more of him. He kept his grip on you, not letting you move.

His hands pulled your hair in a ponytail and he filled your mouth more, still not letting you move. Tears started to fill your eyes as your mouth burned from the stretch.

"My good girl." Tony said, carressing your hair. "You're doing so good for me."

He started to pull your hair back, only to push your right back down.

It was another few moments before he pulled you completely off, letting you breathe. Your makeup was ruined and a string of saliva was hanging between your mouth and his cock.

Tony smiled at your state and ordered Jarvis to darken the windows. You watched the car get completely dark and then the red led lights started to glow inside the car.

"When did you get this?" You asked Tony and he smirked.

"It's for times like this." He said. "My lap, now."

You grinned and jumped into his lap, Tony immediately wrapping his arms around you. He was glad you were wearing a dress, he just hooked it up around your hips and moved your underwear to the side before sinking right into you. You leaned back against the wheel and closed your eyes as you got used to the stretch after not feeling him for the entire week.

"Fuck, you're so tight, baby." He groaned out, grabbing onto your hips.

You started to move on top of him slowly while Tony threw his head back at the feeling of your walls stretching to take more of him.

He pulled you in for a kiss. You grinned when you clenched around him and Tony let out a moan."Fuck..."He let out.

He spit on his fingers before moving his hand under your dress and you felt he started to rub your clit.

You grabbed onto his shoulders as you kissed him. His kisses started to drop lower, over your jaw, then your neck and your chest. His hands took the straps of your shoulders and he took off the top of your dress, freeing your boobs. He knew you weren't wearing a bra, but the sight of your boobs still turned him on even more.

His mouth sucked on your nipple and you started to move faster on top of him. His hands pulled you down to take all of him in, and he grabbed your waist before he started to move you back and forth, making you grind on top of him.

You bit your lip as you moved over him, but then got back to riding him.

Tony slapped your ass over your dress and squeezed it in his hands as you started to move faster, his tip touching your g-spot. Your legs started to shake around him as he went even deeper inside of you, making the pleasure snap inside of you and you came around him.

That sent Tony over the edge as well, and he came deep inside of you.

You fell on top of him and tried to catch your breath as Tony placed kisses over the side of your face.

"I love you."You whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek.

"I love you more." He said with a smile on his face.

He pulled out of you and snapped your underwear back in place. You felt his cum gush out of you on your panties. You sat back on your seat and you both got dressed. Tony turned on the car after you were done and started to pull out of the parking lot.

You opened the window to get some air and looked at Tony, who had a grin on his face.