Part Twenty Four

Tony walked up the stairs from the garage towards the living room. He saw you standing in the middle of it and, not looking around the whole room, he rushed over to you. You saw him when it was too late and before you could say anything, Tony grabbed you in his arms and went to place a peck on your lips when he noticed your body was tense.

He pulled away, thinking you changed your mind since last night.

You looked away towards something in the room. Tony followed your gaze and saw your mother sitting on the couch. He cleared his throat and pulled away from you.

"Anthony." She smiled at him.

Tony nodded his head, an uncomfortable smile on his face."Hi."

"I must say you look good for a man who was kidnapped." She said, making you roll your eyes and look towards Tony, who looked uncomfortable as well. "I haven't seen you in a long time."

"Well, you're here now."He said.

"Oh, yes. I came to talk to my daughter about her behaviour."

"And I told you I'm not ten anymore."You raised your voice a bit, making Tony grab your hand. You shared a look with him and he mouthed to you to calm down.

She ignored you and kept talking."Believe me, I told her to forgive you and quit acting like a fool."

"She has a good reason to be angry at me. I was disrespectful to her, and well... many other things. "Tony said, unsure if you told her about everything that was happening between you and him. You looked at him in surprise and Tony winked at you, squeezing your hand in his.

"Oh." She said and looked at you, then back at Tony. "Well, it's all in the past now. I'm sure you changed."

"Y/N is going to be the judge of that, not anyone else." Tony said.

She ignored him. "We should focus on the future. Speaking of the future..."She trailed off, looking around the room before she turned her gaze back at you and Tony. "When am I going to get a grandson?"

"Never." You immediately answered her.

"Excuse me, did I hear that correctly?"She asked. "Tony, what do you have to say about this? Tell me she's joking."

Tony rolled his eyes. "That's her decision. If she doesn't want to have kids, I'm going to respect that. Now, excuse me, not that we don't want you here, but we were kinda going somewhere... "

She breathed out before grabbing her purse and, before she left, she approached you. "This conversation isn't over." She told you, making you glare at her as she was leaving.

As soon as the doors closed behind her, you let out a breath you didn't even realize you were holding.

"She's... intense." Tony said, before pulling you into his arms. He placed his hands on your waist as he looked at your face.

"Yeah."

Tony felt you were still tense. "She's gone, sweetheart. You can relax now."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she's coming over."

"It's not your fault." He placed a kiss on your forehead. "Now give me a kiss."

You raised your head towards him and he captured your lips with his. He could feel you finally relax as you kissed him back, while he squeezed your soft skin.

When you parted, you looked up to Tony. "Are you hungry? I'll go make-"

Just when you moved to go towards the kitchen, Tony pulled you back into him and your chest pressed against his. You felt his hot breath on your face as he spoke to you. "Where do you think you're going?"