Part Sixty Seven

Two years later

"Slow down, slow down. I'm totally not kidding." Tony told you and you stopped running in the park, turning towards Tony while laughing.

"You're totally rambling."

"No, I'm not." Tony argued back as you stood in front of him.

You shrugged, "Lost me."

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, and then you're like, 'Oh my god, there's no bathroom, what am I gonna do?' 'Oh! Someone's watching.' 'I'm gonna go in my pants.' "

"Right." You nodded. "And then you wake up, and in real life you actually have to pee."

"Yes."

"Yeah. Everybody has that."

"Right! That's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos of that, last night I dreamt we had another kid. So real. We named him after your eccentric uncle. Uh, what was his name?"

You bit on your lip to keep yourself from laughing. "Right."

Tony remembered, "Morgan! Morgan."

You nodded, "So you woke up, and thought that we were..."

"Expecting."

"Yeah."

Tony became excited. "Yes?"

You quickly shook your head. "No."

Tony pouted, "I had a dream about it. It was so real."

"Tony, really?"You sighed. "Another kid? How will we manage that on top of all the work, and having one son who's gonna be three years old soon?"

Tony took your hands in his. "We'll manage. I just... I want another kid."

You scoffed, "Right, why wouldn't you? You're not the one growing it in your body and giving birth to it."

"Sweetheart-"

"No, you know what? My womb needs a break. A life-long break. Leave her alone, okay? No more kids."Tony pouted again and you looked away." I stand by my words."

"Please?"

"Begging won't make me change my mind."

"Come on, we could've made a baby the last night if you weren't taking those stupid pills."

You gave Tony a glare. "We're in public-"

"Come on, what's one more for us?"His hands wrapped around your waist and he pulled you in for a kiss. You found yourself quickly kissing him back, as he held you tighter.

"Tony Stark, Y/N Stark." Someone spoke, making you both part from the kiss, and you saw a man standing in front of you with a glowing circle behind him. "I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me."

Tony stood in front of you protectively."I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?"

"We need your help." The man said."Look, it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake."

"And who's we?"

You both gasped as Bruce Banner emerged from behind the man."Hey, Tony. "He said and Tony and you shared a look.

"Bruce."

Bruce smiled at you. "Y/N."

"Hi."