Part Forty One

When you last heard of Tony, he was in the Stark Tower in New York, along with Loki. From the Quinjet, you were watching as a hole opened in the middle of the sky and monsters came out of it, flying down towards the city. You saw a blur of red and gold flying straight towards them before a few of them exploded in flames.

Natasha spoke up into the comms as the quinjet flew into the city. "Stark, we're heading north east."

Tony's voice quickly answered."What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."

You saw him flying around the tower, and Natasha and Clint were heading straight towards it. "Hold on, Y/N."Natasha warned before taking the machine gun out of the quinjet, which started firing at Loki's army. They flew up, straight through a black cloud.

As you flew up, you all noticed Thor and Loki fighting in the Stark Tower.

"See them." Natasha said as they both turned the jet, facing the two gods. Before they could even fire at Loki, he aimed the scepter towards you and fired a blast, which hit the jet and caused it to catch on fire. The jet started to lose balance, and no matter how much Clint tried to escape them, you still hit into many buildings before, finally, slamming down onto the street.

Steve was the first to leave the jet, followed by you. Natasha and Clint undid their seatbelts and hurried after you, all of you having your weapons in hands.

As soon as you arrived, you found everything on fire. The buildings were damaged, the cars on the street flipped and people were running away, trying to save their lives.

All of you looked up towards the hole in the sky and saw another monster, this one bigger than all of them, come out of the hole. It roared while it flew down towards you, knocking into statues and buildings as it passed by the four of you.

You watched as, from both sides of the enormous monster, chitauri soldiers jumped off and onto the sides of the buildings, some crashing through the glass.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asked.

"I'm seeing, still working on believing." Tony answered as he was flying around the monster in his suit."Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?" Steve asked.

"Just keep me posted." Tony said and you heard him speaking to Jarvis."Jarvis, find me a soft spot."

"What is he gonna do?" You asked, sharing a look with Natasha.

You watched as he was still flying next to the monster. In the meantime, you, Natasha, Clint and Steve were behind the taxis. You all looked up and saw Loki, followed by the rest of the army, flying down the street and firing at the same time, causing explosions and people to run away.

Clint got up just as a few monsters landed on top of the cars on the street. You took out your gun, firing at the one that landed close to you as Natasha turned towards Steve."We got this. It's good. Go. "

Steve turned towards Clint, who was behind another taxi. "You think you can hold them off?"

"Captain." Clint said and pulled a trigger on his bow, which caused an arrow to automatically load itself into the bow. "It would be my genuine pleasure."He said before he got up and shot one of the creatures into the head. You and Natasha got up as well, firing at the creatures which left Steve enough time to jump off the bridge and onto the street.

You and Natasha walked backwards until your backs touched and you two looked at each other over your shoulders, before turning back towards the creatures and shooting them. Meanwhile, Clint helped people get out of the bus.