Part Sixty Three

It was just a few weeks later when you and Tony moved from Italy, and he bought a large mansion back in Malibu. He was making his way inside his home and straight into the kitchen, where he knew he'd find you. He leaned against the door, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched you move around the kitchen while making lunch.

A smile spread across his face. You didn't notice him until you felt a pair of hands wrapping around your waist, a hard chest pressing against your back.

You leaned into his kisses when he started to place them along your neck, your hand resting over his on your stomach. He moved your hair to one side before he got back to kissing you, placing a quick bite on your sweet spot, before his kisses started to go upwards, to your jaw.

"Tony... " You breathed out as his fingers started to press into your stomach, holding you tighter. "The lunch... "

"Forget about it." Tony said as he turned off the oven. "I'm having you for lunch."

"I'm hungry-" You went to protest, but he shut you up with a kiss, his hands holding your jaw harshly to keep your face turned towards him.

"I know a way to feed you." He said when he parted from you, his hands moving to squeeze your ass over the skirt you were wearing.

"What's gotten into you?"You asked as you turned in his hands, facing him.

"I can't help it." Tony said as his hands travelled under your shirt. "You as a housewife turns me on so much. Feel it." He took your hand and placed it on top of his crotch, and you smirked when you felt exactly what he was talking about. He looked at you with a raised eyebrow, waiting for your approval.

His tongue came out to wet his lips when you pulled your shirt off, revealing your bare breasts under it."We have to be quick."You told him before he lifted you on top of the counter. "I just put Nathan to sleep."

"Don't worry, love." He said, gripping onto your waist, before his mouth latched onto one of your nipples, licking and sucking on it.

You gasped, arching your back as he started to lick it faster, while taking the other in his hand, squeezing on it. His thumb moved over the other nipple, feeling the milk that came out of it.

He groaned against you before he started to lick your other nipple, his hands spreading your legs so he can fit in between them. You quickly took off his shirt and started to unbuckle his pants, when he pulled away and kneeled in front of you. His hands quickly took off your skirt, sliding it down your legs and your feet, getting even more turned on when he realized you were wearing high heels.

He placed a kiss on the bridge of your one foot, before his kisses started to travel upwards. You leaned your head back against the top cabinet as you felt him kiss your calf, then your knee before his kisses went to the inside of your thigh. His fingers rubbed over your clothed centre and you let out a moan.

Before you knew it, he took off your underwear and you were on the counter completely naked as he got back up, his hand making its way between your legs and smirking when he felt how wet you were.

"So wet." He murmured against you, moving his fingers and licking the wetness off them, letting out a moan."Just like a good little housewife should be."

"Tony", you groaned, "Don't tease me."

His hand got tangled in your hair, pulling a handful of your hair and making you look up at him. "Don't forget who's in charge here."

You quickly nodded with tears in your eyes.

"You're mine to play with." He said and finally released your hair. His hand returned to its previous place between your legs and you felt him rubbing onto your clit, which had you moaning. Soon, his two fingers slipped inside of you and he groaned when he felt your walls squeezing around his fingers. "Still so tight?" He asked you. "Even though I fuck you every day?"