Part Twenty Seven

You woke up with sun rays shining into your face. After looking around, you realized you were sleeping on Tony's chest. You moved off him to let him sleep and rubbed your eyes. As you were doing that, Tony wrapped his arms around you and brought you towards his body.

"Good morning, my beautiful wife."He said, placing a kiss on the top of your head.

"Good morning." You said.

Tony raised your head towards his to place a soft peck on your lips."You fell asleep quick last night, I didn't have time to give you proper aftercare."

Your lips curved into a smile."You tired me out."

"Did I?" Tony asked with a teasing voice.

"Yes, you did." You pecked his lips again.

"Well, that means extra care and pampering for my Queen today." Tony said and got up from the bed. You rolled over on your back to admire his naked, muscular body as he walked around the room.

"What are you doing?" He asked when he noticed you looking at him.

"Admiring the sight." You answered, making Tony laugh.

"Haven't you had enough last night?"He asked again.

"Considering I had a blindfold on half of the time... no, I haven't." You winked at him.

Tony laughed again before he walked into the bathroom. You stretched in bed, feeling pain in your lower half, making you hiss. A few minutes later, Tony walked out of the bathroom and smiled at you. "I made you a bath. Come on."

You tried to get up from the bed, but the sharp pain in your lower half stopped you. You couldn't even stand on your own legs. Tony noticed it and hurried over towards you. "You okay, sweetheart?"

"It hurts." You said and noticed how Tony looked proud. You looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Come here."

You squealed out when you felt him pick you up in his arms.

"Tony, what are you doing?" You asked, holding onto his neck.

"Helping you." He answered simply before carrying you to the bathroom and placing you in the warm water in the tub.

"This is nice." You said, straightening up in the bath. Tony smiled down at you and you looked up at him. "You wanna come inside?"

"I'll change the sheets first, baby. You enjoy the bath." Tony said and placed a kiss on your forehead before he left the bathroom.

The warm water helped relax your tense muscles and you were feeling better. You leaned your head against the tub and closed your eyes.

When Tony walked inside a few minutes later, he found you with your eyes closed and completely relaxed. He looked down your body and bit his lip. The soap covered all the important bits, but the bruises on your chest and neck were enough to remind him of the activities from last night.

"You asleep?" Tony asked and you opened one eye to look at him.

"Not yet." You mumbled out and closed your eyes while Tony got in the tub as well. He got comfortable before you felt him take one of your leg in his hand and start rubbing your sore muscles.

"Still sore?" He asked and you nodded your head. "My poor baby." Tony said with a pout as he massaged your leg.

"Don't act sorry, you did this to me."You opened your eyes to look at him, and found him smirking at you.

"Yes, I did. And I'm gonna keep doing this to you." He said and kissed the bridge of your foot.

You bit your lip as you looked at him.