Part Sixty Five

In an airport in Berlin, Steve, dressed in his Captain America suit, strode through an underpass, then jogged onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper in front of him. An electro-disabler slammed onto the chopper, and Steve looked up as Tony shot at it, both him and Rhodey, landing in their suits.

Tony was the first to speak. "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?"Tony asked Rhodey as his helmet came off.

Rhodey agreed. "Definitely weird."

Steve looked towards Tony. "Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

As he said that, T'Challa took a big leap over the truck, and landed in front of them. "Captain."

Steve looked at him. "Your highness."

Tony spoke up, "Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve said.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him." Steve said. "I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve..." He heard Natasha's voice and he turned towards where it came from, only to see Natasha standing with you. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"All right, I've run out of patience."Tony looked over at you and saw the surprised look on your face as he yelled."Underoos!"

Out of nowhere, a spider web shot towards Steve, stealing his shield and binding his hands, before a boy landed on top of a truck, dressed in the Spider-Man costume.

"Nice job, kid." Tony told him.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit… Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's - it's perfect. Thank you."

You heard Tony's annoyed tone. "Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Okay. Cap... Captain." The kid greeted him. "Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

Tony spoke again, "Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just ... "

"Hey, everyone."

"... Good job."

Steve looked at Tony before speaking."You've been busy."

"And you've been a complete idiot!"Tony shot back, turning towards Steve."Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep..."Tony sighed, looking away and taking a deep breath. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed."

"Alright, we're done." Tony said."You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. Now! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite."Steve looked away."Come on."Tony quietly added.

You watched as Steve held up his still tied hands and an arrow flew out of nowhere, slicing through the webs. Tony immediately turned towards where it came from, the helmet appearing back over his head."Alright, Lang."