Part Twenty Nine

"I'm out of here." Daniel immediately got up from his chair and ran over to the door, as soon as he heard you rushing down the stairs.

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!" You yelled out as you walked into the kitchen.

"Yes, baby?" He looked up at you from his phone. The number of likes and comments on the picture was growing by every second.

"What is this?" You asked, sliding your phone across the table towards Tony, who caught it and looked at the screen.

"It's us." Tony simply said.

You bit down onto your tongue, so you didn't curse at him. "Why did you post this?"

"That's my way of handling the situation." Tony said.

"It's us. Naked. In the bed."

"We're covered, though-"

"Don't!" You interrupted him. "Just don't." You took a breath before looking back at Tony. "You'll kill me one day. You posted this where everyone can see. Including my family."

"Who cares about them?" Tony shrugged.

"Really?" You raised an eyebrow and Tony's face turned serious. "Then you can go one week without having sex."

"Excuse me?" Tony got up from his chair and walked towards you, facing you now."One week? Baby-"

"You want to make it two weeks?" You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Baby-"

"A month?" That made him shut up."Be glad it's just one week."You turned to go, but then remembered something. "Send me that picture."

Tony smirked and did as you asked, but then remembered the "punishment" and groaned.

Some time later, Tony parked in front of the company, when a group of reporters surrounded the car. You put on your sunglasses and looked at Tony. He already opened his door and walked around the car to open yours, holding his hand out for you to take.

You took it and walked out, while the cameras flashed in your face. You made sure to cover up the hickeys and bite marks before with makeup. When they started to get closer, Tony grabbed you, protectively, holding you away from them. Happy quickly made his way over to help you both. A few seconds later, you walked towards the entrance first, while Tony followed you.

"Mr. Stark, what do you have to say about-" The reporter didn't even finish his question when Tony snapped his head towards him.

"I'm not saying anything anymore, I got banned from having sex for a week because of you guys." You heard him say.

You turned to look at him in disbelief. Tony froze in his place after he saw your mad face and he turned to the reporter. "Make that a month."

"Big mouth."You mumbled angrily as you looked at Happy, who shook his head as well, before leading you inside.

You walked straight towards the elevator, while Tony caught sight of someone else. "Isn't this my favorite reporter?" He asked as he walked towards the blonde girl who was on her way out.

"Tony."Christine said, smiling nervously at him. You stopped in your tracks as you watched them talk.

"Let's pretend I remember your name." Tony waved his hand. "I hope you got what you wanted. Big story and all."

"It - it really looked like that, I didn't know-" Christine said.

"Is that why the part of the audio, where I appeared and explained the situation, is cut off?"Tony raised an eyebrow.

"I-I-"

"Listen to me, and listen closely now."Tony pulled her in as you walked towards them. "You just cost me a week of not having sex. If it turns into a month, I'm going to have you fired, nobody will ever want to give you a job again."

"Is this her?" You asked Tony as you appeared next to them.

"Mrs. Stark." Christine said as fire flashed in your eyes.

Tony placed his hands over your waist, turning his back to Christine as he went to lead you away from her.

You placed your hand on his arm as you talked to Christine. "If you don't take down the rumors you started, I'm going to sue you."

"Sweetheart, come on, let's go-"

"Wait." You told him before turning back to Christine. "I don't want to see you here ever again."

Tony's grip on you tightened as he lead you away, while you still glared at her.

"Why didn't you let me kill her?" You asked as the elevator doors closed behind you and Tony.

Tony crossed his arms and leaned on the wall as he looked at you."It's her fault I'm gonna have blue balls for the whole week, what do you think I should've done to her then?"

You shrugged and looked around the elevator. "Fair point."

"But, seriously, a whole week?" Tony asked.

You smirked, looking into Tony's eyes."Be nice and I might reward you."You placed a kiss on his cheek as the elevator door opened. "Now, behave." You added before walking out.