Part Forty Six

Tony rolled off you for the third time that day and laid next to you on bed, taking deep breaths. "You're gonna kill me, woman."

You chuckled as you turned on your side to face Tony, him doing the same."You can't keep up?"

"Do I need to show you how well I can keep up?" He asked.

"Please don't. I'm sore." You said, making Tony raise an eyebrow.

"And who can't keep up now?" He asked you.

You laughed at him, but your moment was interrupted by the sound of your phone ringing, making Tony look at you.

"It's... just my birth control reminder."You said as you straightened up in bed and took your phone to turn the alarm off.

"You're still taking those?" Tony asked as he watched you open a drawer and take out pills from inside of it.

"Yes. They help my period. Why?"

"You don't remember what we agreed on?" He raised an eyebrow at you. Rolling his eyes when he saw your confused face, he blurted out, "About kids, love."

"Oh!" You said as your eyes widened in realization. "You meant... about us having kids?" You asked.

"Yes."

"Like, right now?"

"Well... yes."

You glanced at the pills, then back at Tony. "So, I should stop taking those?"

"I mean... if you want to."

You threw the pills back inside the drawer, which made Tony grab onto you before towering above you again.

You laughed when you felt him kissing and biting your neck like he was starved. He pulled away to look at your eyes, smiling at you. "You're gorgeous, sweetheart."

You let out a laugh as your hand moved up to rest against his cheek, moving your fingers over his beard."Look who's talking."You said.

"We'll make the most beatiful kids."Tony agreed, which made you nod. "Mini geniuses, billionaires and philantropists."

"Not playboys?"You asked. "Or playgirls?"

"Nah, they need to find one partner who they'll love for the rest of their lives like their parents did."Tony said as he gently rocked against you.

"Maybe not divorce them, only to get back together again." You added, which made Tony roll his eyes.

"Okay, that was my mistake. We spent three years apart because of it."

"Damn right." You said.

"Speaking of playboys... you remember that time in Monaco?"Tony asked you.

"What about it?"

"How you roasted the hell out of me, then Christine. Mainly out of Christine." He said, kissing along your jaw.

"That was the first time we saw each other after the divorce and you were flirting with Christine... Are you trying to get me angry again here?"

"Okay, in my defense, first of all I didn't flirt with her and I'd never want anything to do with her. Second of all, I just randomly remembered how you roasted the both of us. It just popped up in my brain."

"Why the hell did you remember that?"

"Cause you looked hella hot doing it."Tony said. "And then you sent me the bill for the car."

"Of course." You said as you rolled the two of you over, so Tony was laid on the bed on his back and you were straddling him. "It was your enemy who destroyed my brand new car, not mine."