Part Eighteen

A few days later, you were back on your job for only a few hours, but Tony, apparently, had problems being separated from you. He was texting you the whole time, the last text being that he was going to take a shower.

Being left in peace for a few minutes, you were working on your laptop when your phone let out a ring with an incoming text. You sighed and opened it, only to find a picture of Tony. He was wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants that were placed low on his hips, showing the perfect V lines on his hips. The upper half of his body was naked and your eyes trailed over his abs. Under the picture, he texted you: "Miss you."

You smiled and took a picture of yourself. You looked it over, seeing your bra peeking out from under the shirt you were wearing and sent it to Tony, along with a text saying:"Miss you too."

You didn't wait long for his response.

When you opened your chat, you saw Tony laid in your shared bed, this time being completely naked. You took a sharp breath when you saw the picture. He was hard. You couldn't help but move in your place when you felt yourself getting wet.

Your phone almost dropped out of your hands when Tony's name popped up on your phone with an incoming video call. You gulped before answering it, coming face to face with Tony.

"Did that get you interested, honey? You gonna come home now?" He asked.

You sighed before answering him,"You know I can't."

"Does that mean I have to make you come here?" Tony asked, before the camera dropped lower, down to his cock. He wrapped his hand around it and started moving it up and down."Cause I know how to."

Tony watched as you bit your lip and your eyes flashed in desire for him."Tony, stop."

You were interrupted when Tony moaned out your name while stroking himself. You were lucky nobody could hear a thing coming from your new office - the walls were sound proof.

"Tony... " You said.

"Come on, I know you're wet." Tony said.

"I'm not."

"Show me."He said.

"What are you gonna do if I don't show you?" You asked, propping yourself up more so Tony got a view of your boobs.

"Oh, daddy's gonna punish you then."Tony said. "You don't wanna be punished, do you, babygirl?"

You bit your lip and shook your head.

"Good girl." He smirked. "Now stop biting your lips, that's daddy's job."

"Okay, daddy." You said.

"Take off your clothes, let me see how wet you are." Tony ordered.

You quickly got up to lock your office, then came back to your chair, only to find Tony still stroking himself.

He smirked when he saw you unbuttoning your pants and pushing them down your legs.

"Spread your legs." He said and you obeyed. He smirked when he saw the wet patch on your underwear. "Were you lying to daddy? I gotta punish you for that, baby. Take them off."

You hooked your fingers in the waistband of your underwear and took them off.

"See, my girl was all wet for me." He said and you got even more wet when you heard the way he was speaking to your pussy. He started stroking himself faster and ordered for you to spread your legs. "Rub your clit. Slowly."

You listened to him and your hand wandered between your legs. You started rubbing circles on your clit, letting out soft moans.

"Get two finger inside."Tony said, watching you closely.

Two of your fingers slid down your wetness and to your entrance before you pushed them both inside. Tony groaned when he heard the wet sounds coming from between your legs.

"That's my girl."Tony groaned.

"Fuck, daddy", you gasped as you went faster, your fingers moving in and out of you, "Fuck me."

"Yeah?" Tony asked. "You miss this cock?"

Tony started stroking himself faster and he came with a groan, all over his chest and stomach. Just when your orgasm was close, someone tried opening the door and you got a notification on your laptop, saying you have to get to a meeting.

You sighed and pulled your fingers out. "I have to go."

"You didn't cum, babe." Tony said with a raspy voice.

"I got a meeting." You said. "See you at home."

"See you, sweetheart." Tony said and you licked your fingers off, making Tony groan as you ended the call.

The whole time at the meeting, you could barely focus, the only thing on your mind was the scene from your office. Tony's moans replayed in your mind, and the pulsating between your legs reminded you of what waited for you when you get home.

The meeting lasted longer than usual, but soon you were walking towards your office in a hurry. As soon as you got in, you pulled your jacket on when you heard the door closing behind you.

"I don't have time for anything right now." You said before you heard the door locking.

"Not even for your husband?" Tony asked.

You turned around, only to see him standing there in his black pants, Black Sabbath shirt and a black, leather jacket. You smiled and he approached you, grabbing you in his arms.

Tony placed a sloppy kiss on your lips, his hands squeezing your ass.

"What are you doing here?" You mumbled against his lips.

"Well, you didn't get to cum today so I'm here to change that."

"What?"You asked while Tony took off your jacket and placed a kiss on your shoulder.

"Just relax, baby. No one knows I'm here." He said as he started to kiss your neck. You relaxed and closed your eyes while Tony touched every part of your body. He took off your shirt and placed another kiss on your other shoulder.

You hummed, letting him take off your pants before he picked you up in his arms and placed you on the table, unzipping his jeans and pushing them down his legs.

There was a visible tent in his boxers and you bit your lip as Tony moved your underwear to the side. He pushed down his boxers as well and spit in his hand before placing it on his cock. He moved you until your ass was almost hanging off the table. His strong hands held you and you spread your legs, before feeling Tony on your entrance. He pushed in with ease and you both let out moans. You moved your hair off your face as Tony started to move in and out of you. He pulled almost all the way out, before locking eyes with you, smirking and pushing back inside. Your lips formed an 'o' as Tony thrusted faster.

"You need a moment, darling?"He asked and you shook your head quickly.

"Fuck me."

Tony bent over to kiss you and moaned when he felt you sucking on his lower lip. You felt Tony twitch inside of you when you did that.

His teeth caught on your lower lip and he tugged on it with his teeth, making you let out a moan.

He pumped in and out of you until he felt your walls clenching around him. He let out a groan as your arms went around his neck, holding onto him as you came.

Tony was groaning as he slammed into you harder, chasing his own release. He let out another long, loud moan and gripped your hips as he came inside of you. You felt his warm cum filling you up, making you squeeze even more around him from how sensitive you were.

Tony pulled out of you and watched his cum drip out of you. He smirked, before putting your panties back in place. He looked up at you and kissed your forehead. "Let's go home now."