Part Fifty Nine

"Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!" You all heard Ultron speak, just as Steve and Thor appeared behind him and the twins, while Tony landed in front of the two Avengers in his suit.

"Ah, Junior." Tony said, making them turn. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to."

"We don't have to break anything."Thor said.

You came up behind Natasha as Ultron spoke. "Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." Tony said.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark."One of the twins, Pietro, spoke up with a heavy accent."It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"

"This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve told the twins.

"Oh, we will." The girl spoke up, glaring at the Avengers.

"I know you've suffered."

"Captain America." Ultron spoke."God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

Thor spoke up, "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Uh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?"Tony asked him.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan-"

Suddenly, Ultron attacked Tony, pulling him towards himself before knocking him against the walls as the drones attacked Steve and Thor. The twins joined the fight and Natasha and you were met with the sight of Klaue's men rushing towards you.

You ducked as one of them attacked you, then kicked him between his legs, taking the discarded pipe that laid on the ground and knocking him in the head with it.

Just as you went to help Natasha, you were pulled into chokehold, one of the men wrapping his arms around your throat from behind and cutting off your air. You gasped for breath, clawing at his arms to get him to let you go, but he wasn't budging. You threw your head backwards, slamming the back of your head in his face and hearing a sickening sound. He let you go immediately and you turned around, knocking him against the wall. Above you, Tony and Ultron fought, and Tony had enough time to glance down at you.

"Damn, that was hot." He commented from above as you flipped your hair to get it back to its old style.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes, moving towards the stairs just as another man came down them, ready to attack you.

"You got a huge bruise on your neck, by the way." He said, lasers shooting at Ultron.

"I'm a bit busy here." He heard you struggle as your legs were wrapped around the man's head while you held yourself upwards with your hands grabbing the pipes on the ceiling. You finally made the man fall unconscious and you jumped down to the floor.

"Fine. I know you prefer it more when I'm the one choking you anyway."

"Do you guys realize we can hear you as well?" You heard Steve's voice in your earpiece.

"To be honest, I don't really care, Cap."

"Focus on your mission, honey. Save the bedroom talk for later." You said, and you heard someone gag over the comms.

As you finally got rid of all the men, you looked around to try and find Natasha, but she was nowhere in sight. You sighed before deciding to look for her. Just as you tried to move, a blur of white and blue passed by and you saw it was the male twin who was knocked back by Thor's hammer. You smiled at his confused state as he laid down on the ground."Didn't see that coming, huh?"You asked him, knowing the phrase the boy used thanks to Clint.

He blinked and you disappeared from his sight.

"Wow, she's hot." He mumbled out and went to follow you, when he was knocked back by Steve's shield.

"Stay down, kid."Steve said before picking up his shield. "She's off limits."He got back into the fight quickly. "Thor! Status?"

You heard the god answer. "The girl tried to warp my mind." He said."Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty."

You were now carefully moving across the building, hearing the sound of fighting everywhere you went. Your back was pressed against the pillar, keeping you hidden from sight. You heard someone walk close to you and you prepared your gun before deciding to step out with the same gun raised in the air, only to be met with a bow and arrow pointed at you.

You sighed as you both lowered your weapons. "Have you seen Nat?"

"No." Clint said as he walked next to you now.

Before you could do it, Clint noticed the girl trying to sneak up on both of you, and he quickly turned around and put an electric arrow on her forehead. "I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan."

You gasped as you realized what she was trying to do. "Let's go find Nat. Hurry up."

Clint nodded. "Whoever's standing, we gotta move! Guys?"

He was met with no response.

You found Natasha a few minutes later, breathing heavily while sitting down on the stairs and looking at one direction.

"Nat?"You quickly dropped down in front of her. You lightly slapped her cheeks to get her to react while calling her name, but she just kept staring.

You heard Tony speak in your ear."Natasha, I could really use a lullaby."

"Well, that's not gonna happen."Clint said. "Not for a while." He added before wrapping Natasha's hand around himself and picking her up."The whole team is down except for me and Y/N, you got no back up here."

"I'm calling in VERONICA."

Some time later, the whole team was recovering from their visions back in the Quinjet, and Tony had explained to you how Bruce crashed down almost the whole city. You also saw some of the footage and, now, you were both speaking to Maria.

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air."She said.

"Stark Relief Foundation?" Tony asked.

"Already on the scene. How's the team?" You looked at the team, who were quiet and distancing themselves from each other. Bruce was clenching on the blanket in his seat. You didn't know what the girl had done to them, but it must've been bad. You also didn't want to pry and ask them about their visions.

"Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off." Tony replied.

"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here."

"So, run and hide?"

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer."

"Neither do we." Tony said before he ended the call and switched off the monitor. He pat your thigh before he got up and walked towards Clint, who was flying the jet. "Hey, you wanna switch out?"

"No, I'm good." He answered. "If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out."

"A few hours from where?"

"A safe house."