Part Ten

You were woken up as you were sleeping on one side of the bed and Tony on the other side. The window was open and a light, summer breeze made its way into the room, cooling down your sore muscles.

Tony seemed to wake up as well and he rubbed his eyes before looking at you and smiling. "Good morning."

"Morning. What time is it?" You asked and Tony reached for his phone.

"It's 8 am." Tony said, getting up from the bed. You tried to do the same, but failed. You fell back against the bed with a cry. Tony looked over at you, trying to hide his smile. "You can't get up?"

You shook your head.

Tony tsked, "Shame. I wanted us to continue today."

Your eyes widened and you became alarmed. "No, I can't do another one. My whole body hurts."

Tony laughed as he looked at you. "I know, I know. You can stay in bed, I'm going to make breakfast." He said.

"You know how to cook?" You asked, meeting his eyes.

"I'm not an expert, but I can try. If you can walk, come down for breakfast. If you can't, I'll bring it here."

You nodded your head and Tony walked out of the bedroom.

He was halfway into making breakfast when the door opened and Rhodey walked inside in his uniform. "Tony? You wanted to talk to me?" He stopped when he walked into the kitchen and saw Tony shirtless, making breakfast.

He started laughing, while Tony glared at him. "What trouble made you go in here and make breakfast?"He asked.

"Trouble called Y/N." Tony grumbled under his breath as Rhodey continued to laugh. "Did I call you here to make fun of me or to help me?"

"Okay, okay, sorry." Rhodey said. "It's just... well, unusual. Looks like your wife turned you into an obedient, good husband."

Tony sighed, "God no. I don't really want anything to do with her."

Rhodey raised his hands in surrender. He sat down on the chair in front of Tony. "Why did you call me over?"

"Jarvis just sent you a picture of a car. I was wondering if you could dig deeper and find out who it belongs to."

"I don't get it, why do you want me to do this?" Rhodey asked as he opened the picture on his phone.

"That car was following Y/N around the city. " Tony said, making Rhodey look up at him. "I wanna find out who's behind it."

"Don't want anything to do with her, huh?" Rhodey said.

"Tony?" Your voice ringed out from the upstairs.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Tony said back.

"Is that her?" Rhodey asked and Tony nodded his head. "Why doesn't she come downstairs?"

"She's a little... sore." Tony explained and watched as Rhodey's face turned into a shocked, then a horrified expression. "Wait, wait! Wait! I didn't mean it like that. She's sore from other things, not... that. We can't even do anything, she's on her period!"Tony tried to defend himself.

"How do you know that?" Rhodey asked, horrified.

Tony sighed. "Don't ask."

"I... " Rhodey licked over his dry lips, at loss of words.

"Don't say anything." Tony interrupted him. "Just try to find the car. Now, get lost, I have a breakfast in bed to serve."

Rhodey walked out of the house, smiling the whole time. Tony walked upstairs with a tray full of food in his hands. The door to the bedroom were open, so he walked inside only to find you still laid on the bed.