Part Forty Three

Tony came out of the shower, dressed and drying his hair with a towel as he walked to the bedroom, expecting you to be there. He looked around and didn't see you anywhere.

He heard something moving outside and he walked to the balcony and saw you watering the flowers on the balcony.

He smiled to himself as he leaned against the door and watched you move around in your white dress. He was thankful for the day he spent with you, but the thought he had to go back the same day was killing him.

You offered him to take a shower in your house instead of the hotel and he was more than happy to accept.

You turned around and saw Tony leaning against the door, watching you. You jumped when you saw hin, expecting him to still be in the shower.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Not long." Tony said before he stepped outside and saw a cat sitting on a chair on the balcony. "This is your cat?"

"Yes." You said as you took the black cat in your arms. "This is Dona."She glared at Tony, making you chuckle."Say hi."You said to her before looking back at Tony. "She doesn't do well with strangers."

"I can see that." Tony said as you put the cat down and she jumped back on the comfortable chair on your balcony.

You looked up at Tony and reconized the look on his face."Don't tell me... "

"I have to go back." Tony said as he took your face in his hands. "I'm sorry, baby."

"Why?" You asked with a pout.

"The team doesn't know where I am."He answered. "They'll be worried. They've been blowing up my phone since last night."

"They can take care of themselves."You said. "We haven't been together in a long time."

"What are you suggesting?" Tony playfully asked.

"All of this can be our little secret."You said as Tony wrapped his arms around your waist. "They don't have to know."

"I'm not ready to share you with them either." Tony said before his head was lowered towards yours and he placed a kiss on your lips.

"Does that mean you'll stay?" You asked Tony.

"A few days without me won't hurt them." Tony agreed before he kissed you again and you kissed him back.

"I need to go take a shower now. I'll be back in a few minutes to make dinner."You said when you parted from Tony. "Behave."

Tony smirked before he pulled you back by your wrist and you bumped against his chest. "You could've just showered with me. Save the water, you know."

You patted his chest before you moved away from him. "Not a chance, Stark."

Tony pouted as you walked away from him. You took a quick shower and got dressed before walking outside towards the kitchen, only to find Tony cooking inside.

"What are you doing?" You asked with a big smile on your face as you leaned against the door.

Tony turned towards you and licked the sauce off the spoon before placing it on the counter. "You're done."

"Yeah, I am." You said as you walked further into the kitchen. "What are you doing here?"

"Cooking you dinner, what does it look like?" Tony said as you approached him and looked down at what was cooking.

"Seafood." You nodded approvingly."That's nice. Do you need any help?"

"You can set the table, if you want to?"Tony offered.