Part Sixteen

You were grabbing onto the headboard as Tony laid under your body, licking and sucking on your clit. You were letting out long moans as you looked down at him between your legs. He looked up at you as well and your gazes met. He admired the way you looked when you came down from your high. You pulled away from him and he looked into your eyes in question. "I... I can't... anymore." You said, out of breath.

"Come on you can do one more, can't you, Mommy?" It was like your body was set on fire the moment he said the word.

You allowed him to pull you back down onto his mouth and he got back to sucking and licking over your folds.

As he slipped his tongue inside of you, you felt the pleasure building up in your stomach, threatening to snap.

You grabbed onto his brown locks and as soon as you did it, he suddenly stopped. You looked down at him and saw his smirk. "Stop teasing me."

Tony placed a kiss on top of your folds and looked up at you. "Wanna cum?"

"Yes." You whined out.

"Then fuck yourself on my tongue. Ride my face." Tony said.

You looked at him, confused, until he slapped your ass and you grabbed on his locks again as he let you ride his face.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." You were repeating as his tongue circled around your clit."Right there, Tony."

You pulled onto his hair as you came into his mouth. He licked up all of your juices and looked up at you, slapping your ass again. You got off him, taking deep breaths.

"You taste delicious, baby." He said, licking his lower lip.

You laughed and bent over to kiss him.

That night, you and Tony were watching a horror movie. You were on the edge of the couch, close to jumping off it if another scary scene came on.

Tony chuckled, looking at you as you gripped the couch underneath you."Come on, you don't think this is real-"

"AARGH!"

He was interrupted by your scream as a bloodied face of the killer came into view, followed by creepy music. Tony laughed, throwing his head back against the couch. He moved the bowl of popcorn from his lap and gestured for you to sit on his lap.

"Come here, baby."

You crossed your arms, acting angry with Tony. "I don't want to."

He pouted at you. "Why?"

"You're laughing at me."

He smirked and when you looked at him, he shrugged. "Suit yourself. I was just saying how this all looks so fake."

"Fake or not, I hate horror movies. I get scared easily."

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Tony spreading his legs and sinking back down into the couch. He placed his hands on top of his thighs, just under his crotch, and licked his lip.

You looked back to the movie, but quickly looked back to Tony when you saw him taking off his shirt.

"Am I distracting you, sweetheart?"He asked as you looked at him, still manspreading.

You cleared your throat and looked back to the TV. "No."

"You sure?" He asked and you shot him a look again. He had a grin on his face, making it clear he was teasing you.

"Two can play that game, Stark." You said.

"You forget you're also a Stark-" Tony trailed off, his lips parting when he saw you taking off your shirt and being left in your bra. He stared down at your chest and you smiled.