Part Fifteen

The door to Tony's bedroom slammed open and he walked inside, carrying you in his arms. Your legs were wrapped around his waist and you kept your hands around his neck, while kissing him. Meanwhile, his hands were resting on your ass.

He walked to the bed and put you down onto the middle of it, quickly towering above you. He placed another passionate kiss on your lips before his kissed dropped down to your neck. You arched your back into him as he kissed his way to your chest.

He reached behind you to untie the top of your bikini and throw it somewhere in the room before his lips wrapped around your nipple, making you let out a loud moan. He smiled, moving to the other nipple before he started to kiss down your stomach. He quickly took off the bottom piece before he spread your legs and stared at the glistening folds between your legs. He smirked to himself.

He took off his shorts and your eyes widened at the size of him. He was huge.

Tony noticed your look and smiled before spreading your legs for him and standing in between them. "We'll make it fit, won't we, sweetheart?"

You took a sharp breath as Tony placed his length on top of your folds and rubbed it up and down, covering it in your wetness.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" He asked.

You nodded your head, propping yourself up on your elbows and looking down at between your legs where Tony rubbed his length up and down one more time before he pressed the head onto your hole and started entering you.

You felt the stretch immediately and your head dropped down. Tony hissed above you at how tight you were. He felt like he could cum right there and then, but he still kept pushing inside of you.

He felt you clenching him impossibly tighter and he let out a groan. "Come on, you can take me, baby. Make me fit."

His fingers started to slowly rub onto yozr clit, relaxing you more and allowing Tony to slip deep into you. He soon bottomed out inside of you and you were crying out from the stretch, not used to the feeling.

He didn't give you time to adjust, he kept pushing in and out, working you open with the first few trusts before he started going faster, making you a wet, moaning mess under him. You could both hear the slick sound coming from between your legs as Tony slammed into you.

"Fuck... I could've had this pussy all for myself earlier." He groaned, towering above you, his hands on either side by your body. His eyes rolled in the back of his head when he thrusted against one place, making you almost scream out as you clenched down on him. "You're not up for teasing anymore when you got my dick inside you?" He asked and you whined out as he pounded into you.

He rammed inside of you as you kept moaning out his name. You had to grab onto his hands under the intensity of his thrusts and close your eyes, being on the verge of your high.

Tony chuckled as he watched you, "No Princess, none of that. Watch me while I fuck you."

You opened your eyes, meeting his gaze as he pushed against a spongy spot inside of you, making you both moan out together.

"Fuck... " You breathed out.

He thrusted harder inside of you, making the headboard hit the wall repeatedly.

"Fuck, you feel so good." Tony groaned as your body moved upwards, eager to meet his every thrust as he fucked into you.

His head dropped lower and he kissed you as he started going faster. You quickly kissed him back, clawing at his back as you clenched around him and came hard.

Your hands dropped down to your sides and Tony's kisses travelled lower, to your neck, and he intertwined your fingers with his, holding hands while he thrust into you.

The sound of skin slapping and the sound of your wetness filled the room.

"Such a whore for me, aren't you?"Tony asked and you quickly nodded your head.

He pumped himself in and out of you, merciless. You could do nothing but moan out at his roughness and the way he handled your body.

You melted as you came around him again, making Tony grunt."Fuckfuckfuck, I'm gonna cum."He said.

"I'm on birth control." You assured him and Tony nodded his head.

He rammed himself inside of you one last time, before his warm cum filled you, painting your insides white.

"Fuck... " You breathed out and Tony fell on top of you, his head resting in your neck while you ran your fingers through his hair.

"Holy shit." Tony breathed out as well."I had your perfect pussy the whole time and I still slept with other girls?"

You laughed as the skin between your legs pulsated.

"I'm sorry. Let me apologize to her."He pulled out and some of his cum followed as he dropped down in between your legs. He placed a kiss on the top of your pussy, grazing your clit and making you jump up.

You quickly placed your hand over your pussy, trying to stop Tony."No, she wants to rest."

Tony chuckled, moving your hand away."Let me ask her."

His lips closed around your clit and he sucked on it, making you instantly wet again. Tony smirked against you and pulled away to look at you."See? She's not tired. Now let me spend some time with her."